Blackview User Forum

PeterChanEx
Topic Author

Alarm not ringing in the morning

Thu Jun 14, 2018 11:28 pm

I recently purchased a P6000 and encountered a few little problems, one of which is causing a bit more problems than others.
When I first got the phone, the alarm clock was not ringing at all, leading me to miss my wake up time and late for work etc.
Fiddled around a little bit with the notifications etc, now I finally got my 6:15am alarm working, however, I also have a 6:30 alarm (in case I shut off the first one), but when I woke up this morning, the 6:30 alarm did not go off, but rather, only having a notification saying missed alarm. I'm 100% sure that the alarm did not go off, so that means there must have been some issue with the software.

Raising this as a concern for not only P6000, but for all Blackview phones, to shift your focus away from the hardware for a moment, and concentrate your investment into the software.
I see a lot more problems being raised with the software rather than the hardware, please look into the softwares of your smartphones and bring in excellent new fixes soon.
A fan of Blackview based in Australia.
All my posts are purposed to help provide feedback to make Blackview better.

MRUK

Re: Alarm not ringing in the morning

Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:13 am

PeterChanEx wrote:
I recently purchased a P6000 and encountered a few little problems, one of which is causing a bit more problems than others.
When I first got the phone, the alarm clock was not ringing at all, leading me to miss my wake up time and late for work etc.
Fiddled around a little bit with the notifications etc, now I finally got my 6:15am alarm working, however, I also have a 6:30 alarm (in case I shut off the first one), but when I woke up this morning, the 6:30 alarm did not go off, but rather, only having a notification saying missed alarm. I'm 100% sure that the alarm did not go off, so that means there must have been some issue with the software.

Raising this as a concern for not only P6000, but for all Blackview phones, to shift your focus away from the hardware for a moment, and concentrate your investment into the software.
I see a lot more problems being raised with the software rather than the hardware, please look into the softwares of your smartphones and bring in excellent new fixes soon.

Well you have seen my other post about the same issue, I even rooted my P10000 and removed the clock and installed the Google one from Playstore which is exactly the same app but newer version and that didnt go off either, so not sure what is going on with the software optimization.
Im wondering if i remove app Duraspeed and any other optimization apps that block background activites if problems will be ok then.

blackview_admin

Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:19 am

Can you please perform a factory reset and report back? 
In own also a P6000, and never had such problem!

PeterChanEx
Topic Author

Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:47 pm

blackview_admin wrote:

Hi,
If I perform a factory reset, will I lose all my data and applications I have?
A fan of Blackview based in Australia.
All my posts are purposed to help provide feedback to make Blackview better.

blackview_admin

Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:48 am

PeterChanEx wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:

Hi,
If I perform a factory reset, will I lose all my data and applications I have?

Yes, do a backup!