Blackview User Forum

 
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 5255
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

P6000 now availabe on Aliexpress!

Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:51 pm

Hi there, the P6000 is now available on Aliexpress.

Here is the link!
https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Blackview-P6000-5-5-FHD-Helio/2094056_32848039262.html
 
BlackviewFrench
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:25 am

Re: P6000 now availabe on Aliexpress!

Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:26 am

Seems to be available on tomtop too :)

https://www.tomtop.com/p-pz0210b-eu.html

From their netherland depot
 
d8smt
Posts: 20
Joined: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:39 am

Re: P6000 now availabe on Aliexpress!

Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:00 pm

Also on amazon UK.

But still no detailed spec..

How do you expect people to buy this without detailing what's in the product???????
 
AERO
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 3:20 pm

Re: P6000 now availabe on Aliexpress!

Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:20 am

 
PeterChanEx
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:47 am

Re: P6000 now availabe on Aliexpress!

Tue May 15, 2018 3:19 am

Hi there,
I recently purchased a P6000 via Aliexpress and they told me that P6000 is a hot selling item that may take 30-40 days until delivery.
I find this particularly unbelievable and outrageous, however, can you kindly advise if the production line is taking that long to have the product ready?

Thank you
A fan of Blackview based in Australia.
All my posts are purposed to help provide feedback to make Blackview better.
 
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 5255
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: P6000 now availabe on Aliexpress!

Tue May 15, 2018 9:23 am

PeterChanEx wrote:
Hi there,
I recently purchased a P6000 via Aliexpress and they told me that P6000 is a hot selling item that may take 30-40 days until delivery.
I find this particularly unbelievable and outrageous, however, can you kindly advise if the production line is taking that long to have the product ready?

Thank you

Usually the package travel from china to other countries may take 30-40 days. I think the seller meant that.
 
PeterChanEx
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:47 am

Re: P6000 now availabe on Aliexpress!

Wed May 16, 2018 11:49 pm

They are constantly replying the same message.
"this is a hot sell item and needs much more processing time from supplier .would you like to wait for it ?"
I was hoping to have received it for my birthday at the end of the month, however they couldn't provide me with a estimate date.
Does your company have control on the level of customer service that the Blackview licensed Aliexpress stores provide?
I'm just really frustrated at the fact that my order may not arrive for my own birthday, where I was going to show and promote it to my relatives.


 
A fan of Blackview based in Australia.
All my posts are purposed to help provide feedback to make Blackview better.
 
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 5255
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: P6000 now availabe on Aliexpress!

Sun May 20, 2018 9:49 am

PeterChanEx wrote:
They are constantly replying the same message.
"this is a hot sell item and needs much more processing time from supplier .would you like to wait for it ?"
I was hoping to have received it for my birthday at the end of the month, however they couldn't provide me with a estimate date.
Does your company have control on the level of customer service that the Blackview licensed Aliexpress stores provide?
I'm just really frustrated at the fact that my order may not arrive for my own birthday, where I was going to show and promote it to my relatives.


 

What about buying it from another seller? Also Amazon should sell it!
 
PeterChanEx
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:47 am

Re: P6000 now availabe on Aliexpress!

Mon May 21, 2018 1:36 am

blackview_admin wrote:
PeterChanEx wrote:
They are constantly replying the same message.
"this is a hot sell item and needs much more processing time from supplier .would you like to wait for it ?"
I was hoping to have received it for my birthday at the end of the month, however they couldn't provide me with a estimate date.
Does your company have control on the level of customer service that the Blackview licensed Aliexpress stores provide?
I'm just really frustrated at the fact that my order may not arrive for my own birthday, where I was going to show and promote it to my relatives.


 

What about buying it from another seller? Also Amazon should sell it!

Not sure if that would be the best idea as the delivery period would restart from 0, plus if I did, I probably should wait until my money from the first purchase to return first before commencing my purchase the second time.
I would logically think that as a licensed store, where it states that they have XX pieces available on the site, it would mean they have it ready and available for dispatch on purchase, and not to have to wait for the supplier to send them the item).
Trust me, I'm not angry or anything, I'm a keen Blackview user and I am just trying to express how one would see and feel about this situation.
A fan of Blackview based in Australia.
All my posts are purposed to help provide feedback to make Blackview better.
 
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 5255
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: P6000 now availabe on Aliexpress!

Mon May 21, 2018 1:49 pm

PeterChanEx wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
PeterChanEx wrote:
They are constantly replying the same message.
"this is a hot sell item and needs much more processing time from supplier .would you like to wait for it ?"
I was hoping to have received it for my birthday at the end of the month, however they couldn't provide me with a estimate date.
Does your company have control on the level of customer service that the Blackview licensed Aliexpress stores provide?
I'm just really frustrated at the fact that my order may not arrive for my own birthday, where I was going to show and promote it to my relatives.


 

What about buying it from another seller? Also Amazon should sell it!

Not sure if that would be the best idea as the delivery period would restart from 0, plus if I did, I probably should wait until my money from the first purchase to return first before commencing my purchase the second time.
I would logically think that as a licensed store, where it states that they have XX pieces available on the site, it would mean they have it ready and available for dispatch on purchase, and not to have to wait for the supplier to send them the item).
Trust me, I'm not angry or anything, I'm a keen Blackview user and I am just trying to express how one would see and feel about this situation.

we apreciate  ;)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest