Checksum.ini

tmsjaeger1
Posts: 22
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:58 pm

Checksum.ini

Postby tmsjaeger1 » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi,
i tried to flash the newest rom (OTA is now working since i rooted the phone and put TWRP on it)
however i always get an error message if following the flashing tutorial as stated by the admin.

i get the error: Can not find Checksum.ini file. please use Checksumgeneratetool to generate checksum.ini.
i tried to download the checksumgeneratetool here
( http://www.dsmedia24.com/2015/11/how-to ... 0AsBM.dpbs)
, put it in the archive as stated. After 3 hours it still didnt finish.
what else can i do?

thanks
thomas

war_horse
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Re: Checksum.ini

Postby war_horse » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:05 am

try with this one, copy the entire content of the folder inside the scatter 's file folder

https://mega.nz/#!yNU2jTSL!KPd-UWIhMB9nRMQHILiZFiZQTPoarz-xshuUuQ3cyxY

blackview_admin
Posts: 3197
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Checksum.ini

Postby blackview_admin » Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:49 pm

Please try if it work with this special version of the SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject:
https://mega.nz/#!0T4XCAKD!IJyS0tIPEhET ... pbKU7dAex4

oaimng
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: Checksum.ini

Postby oaimng » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:00 pm

war_horse wrote:try with this one, copy the entire content of the folder inside the scatter 's file folder

https://mega.nz/#!yNU2jTSL!KPd-UWIhMB9nRMQHILiZFiZQTPoarz-xshuUuQ3cyxY


I googled and tryed a lot of checksum.ini generators, none worked, this one that you posted worked! Thank you very much, succes at last:
Image

blackview_admin wrote:Please try if it work with this special version of the SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject:
https://mega.nz/#!0T4XCAKD!IJyS0tIPEhET ... pbKU7dAex4


Sorry admin, I tryed your SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject, it just won't detect my bv8000 pro, I used the one from the tutorial and worked fine:
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=319505

war_horse
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Re: Checksum.ini

Postby war_horse » Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:44 am

i'm glad that it works :)

blackview_admin
Posts: 3197
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Checksum.ini

Postby blackview_admin » Fri Oct 06, 2017 12:08 pm

oaimng wrote:
Sorry admin, I tryed your SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject, it just won't detect my bv8000 pro, I used the one from the tutorial and worked fine:
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=319505


Thanks for the feedback. I will correct the flashing tutorial again.

war_horse
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:28 pm

Re: Checksum.ini

Postby war_horse » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:35 am

blackview_admin wrote:
oaimng wrote:
Sorry admin, I tryed your SPMultiPortFlashDownloadProject, it just won't detect my bv8000 pro, I used the one from the tutorial and worked fine:
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=319505


Thanks for the feedback. I will correct the flashing tutorial again.



Admin maybe you can add the checksum.ini generator that i linked to make the tutorial work like a charm

blackview_admin
Posts: 3197
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Checksum.ini

Postby blackview_admin » Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:01 pm

war_horse wrote:Admin maybe you can add the checksum.ini generator that i linked to make the tutorial work like a charm


I already did in the latest version of the tutorial.


Return to “ROM Download”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest