Page 14 of 15

Re: [TUTORIAL] Flashing your BV8000Pro to the latest firmware version

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:49 pm
by blackview_admin
Aksl wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Just use the second local update method written here:
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=436084

;)

Hello, i have tried to perform the update with the second method as you have recommended, i copied the firmware zip file to the main directory, removed the external sd flash card, rebooted in recovery, selected "apply update from sdcard", and it gave me  a message in the middle of the black screen "Supported API: 3", than a few seconds later, it brought a message on the top of the screen in red:
 Choose a package to install:/sdcard 
.../
And that`s all, no choose of the package, nothing, empty. All thaw i know that i have copied the firmware to the main directory, where all files are android, data, download, the main, main directory.. ((

Try to perform a factory reset of your actual system and try again with the first or the second local update methods.

Re: [TUTORIAL] Flashing your BV8000Pro to the latest firmware version

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:25 pm
by Aksl
blackview_admin wrote:
Aksl wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Just use the second local update method written here:
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=436084

;)

Hello, i have tried to perform the update with the second method as you have recommended, i copied the firmware zip file to the main directory, removed the external sd flash card, rebooted in recovery, selected "apply update from sdcard", and it gave me  a message in the middle of the black screen "Supported API: 3", than a few seconds later, it brought a message on the top of the screen in red:
 Choose a package to install:/sdcard 
.../
And that`s all, no choose of the package, nothing, empty. All thaw i know that i have copied the firmware to the main directory, where all files are android, data, download, the main, main directory.. ((

Try to perform a factory reset of your actual system and try again with the first or the second local update methods.


Yes, i did that, still same behavior, i guess i will wait for air update. Thank you

Re: [TUTORIAL] Flashing your BV8000Pro to the latest firmware version

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:56 pm
by Rgaspar
Aksl try to downgrade to a previous version (20171219 for example) and only then try to install via recovery

viewtopic.php?f=224&t=436576&start=10

Re: [TUTORIAL] Flashing your BV8000Pro to the latest firmware version

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 12:36 am
by aschitaka
Hello is no possible downgrade 
adb reboot recovery   the command tell me this if  NO COMMAND

Re: [TUTORIAL] Flashing your BV8000Pro to the latest firmware version

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:20 am
by Aksl
Rgaspar wrote:
Aksl try to downgrade to a previous version (20171219 for example) and only then try to install via recovery

viewtopic.php?f=224&t=436576&start=10


Hi Rgaspar, thank you for the note, on the first page of the theme by your link, message from michele.mignini, who adviced to wait for the stable firmware, because the present isn't perfect. What are the bugs in the present one?

Re: [TUTORIAL] Flashing your BV8000Pro to the latest firmware version

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:13 am
by Tristan
blackview_admin wrote:
Santpj wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Just use the second local update method written here:
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=436084

;)

It doesn't work for me. As told on other topic, I downloaded 2 times the zip. Put them on différents folders. Used the 2 methods. But nothing

Try to put the .zip file on your phone without sdcard.

There does not appear to be a way to navigate to the file ion the phone only if f it is on the SD card when you are in android recovery mode

Re: [TUTORIAL] Flashing your BV8000Pro to the latest firmware version

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:11 am
by djspeed21
The Checksum Generator link is dead. Anybody have a new link?

Re: [TUTORIAL] Flashing your BV8000Pro to the latest firmware version

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 1:45 pm
by Naks
Can confirm, the link is dead. Anyone got a backup?

Re: [TUTORIAL] Flashing your BV8000Pro to the latest firmware version

Posted: Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:08 pm
by blackview_admin
Naks wrote:
Can confirm, the link is dead. Anyone got a backup?

Here you go!
https://www51.zippyshare.com/v/hjhS0chN/file.html

Re: [TUTORIAL] Flashing your BV8000Pro to the latest firmware version

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 11:25 am
by fredx30
I downloaded both the 8.0 official rom and the checksum generator but i cant seem to get a match this hasnt been a problem for me in the previous version. Any tips anyone got this working?