Blackview User Forum

 
Idaho
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:29 am

Re: Blackview is now hiring forum users to improve device translations!

Sun Jan 28, 2018 3:47 pm

I'm American. English first and Spanish second.
 
rocketman5004
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: Blackview is now hiring forum users to improve device translations!

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:02 am

Little funny thing :
You translated "miss calls" in German to "Fraulein Anrufe", which would be the equivalent of madame calls, because Google translate apparently read miss as misses. But if it was "missed calls" it would probably have translated better.
The correct thing would have been "Verpasste Anrufe"
At least that's the only way I can explain this strange translation.
Attachments
IMG_20180129_035237_142.JPG
IMG_20180129_035237_142.JPG (39.18 KiB) Viewed 518 times
 
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 5113
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Blackview is now hiring forum users to improve device translations!

Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:03 am

rocketman5004 wrote:
Little funny thing :
You translated "miss calls" in German to "Fraulein Anrufe", which would be the equivalent of madame calls, because Google translate apparently read miss as misses. But if it was "missed calls" it would probably have translated better.
The correct thing would have been "Verpasste Anrufe"
At least that's the only way I can explain this strange translation.


Thanks for your feedback, but it's definitely off topic. ;)
If you want to give some feedback about German language traslation errors please refer to this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=191&t=322387
 
Idaho
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:29 am

Re: Blackview is now hiring forum users to improve device translations!

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:39 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
rocketman5004 wrote:
Little funny thing :
You translated "miss calls" in German to "Fraulein Anrufe", which would be the equivalent of madame calls, because Google translate apparently read miss as misses. But if it was "missed calls" it would probably have translated better.
The correct thing would have been "Verpasste Anrufe"
At least that's the only way I can explain this strange translation.


Thanks for your feedback, but it's definitely off topic. ;)
If you want to give some feedback about German language traslation errors please refer to this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=191&t=322387

That's funny. I don't know much German, but even I know what fraulein means. I think it is smart that they are asking for help.
 
Fredporto
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Feb 02, 2018 6:59 pm

Re: Blackview is now hiring forum users to improve device translations!

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:04 pm

Hello,

I am from Brazil and Brazilian portuguese translation is a little mess... I have found english and german languages at Settings page and english at some dialog boxes... If you, someday, needs help to translate those lines, I am here, ok?

Bye.
 
angusmg
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:43 pm

Re: Blackview is now hiring forum users to improve device translations!

Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:44 am

Hi!

I am from Hungary, and we sell a lot of your phones, all series from 4000 to 9000, and all other not rugged models. We would be glad to help you refine your language packs as many of our costumers ask for help with the settings options only available in english. Please consider upgrading your language packs on other languages than in the main post, as your phones are quite popular in our country and we would be happy to help. Thanks in advance.

Angus
 
blackview_admin
Topic Author
Posts: 5113
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Blackview is now hiring forum users to improve device translations!

Wed Apr 18, 2018 1:54 pm

angusmg wrote:
Hi!

I am from Hungary, and we sell a lot of your phones, all series from 4000 to 9000, and all other not rugged models. We would be glad to help you refine your language packs as many of our costumers ask for help with the settings options only available in english. Please consider upgrading your language packs on other languages than in the main post, as your phones are quite popular in our country and we would be happy to help. Thanks in advance.

Angus


Thanks for your feedback ;)
 
pahan35
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:26 pm

Re: Blackview is now hiring forum users to improve device translations!

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:02 pm

I am native Russian and Ukrainian speaker. Can help you improve your translations on this languages.
 
tbalazs.85
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:52 pm

Re: Blackview is now hiring forum users to improve device translations!

Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:13 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
angusmg wrote:
Hi!

I am from Hungary, and we sell a lot of your phones, all series from 4000 to 9000, and all other not rugged models. We would be glad to help you refine your language packs as many of our costumers ask for help with the settings options only available in english. Please consider upgrading your language packs on other languages than in the main post, as your phones are quite popular in our country and we would be happy to help. Thanks in advance.

Angus


Thanks for your feedback  ;)

Hi, please take this volunteering seriously, Hungarian language is really horrible on bv9000 pro right now, I just opened a new topic because of that.
It is simply unusable.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests