Blackview User Forum

 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5260
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] BV8000pro camera became very noisy and poor after 20171227 update

Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:14 pm

shakta wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Hi guys!

Flash files for the 20180124 update have been released.
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=213272&p=398849#p398849

Can you flash your device to this version, perform a factory reset after that, and report back if the issue has been solved?


Hi!

I've flashed to 20180124, camera shoots a bit clearer with an odd effect of focusing on the right side of the picture, the rest is blurred.


Did you perform a factory reset after flashing? Do you use Opencamera App?
 
shakta
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:28 am

Re: [TRACKED] BV8000pro camera became very noisy and poor after 20171227 update

Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:13 am

blackview_admin wrote:
shakta wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Hi guys!

Flash files for the 20180124 update have been released.
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=213272&p=398849#p398849

Can you flash your device to this version, perform a factory reset after that, and report back if the issue has been solved?


Hi!

I've flashed to 20180124, camera shoots a bit clearer with an odd effect of focusing on the right side of the picture, the rest is blurred.


Did you perform a factory reset after flashing? Do you use Opencamera App?


Yes, I did factory reset after flashing (several days ago), tried system camera and opencamera apps and got no improvement, but..

Out of sudden, I just found my camera perfectly focusing, like it was before the same out_of_sudden failure! :) I did nothing (just charged my old samsung phone and tried to shoot some photos with it, if it counts)) )

Didn't want to spend time and money to send my device for replacement, so now I cross my fingers hoping camera will stay in this working condition.

Thanks for your support anyway!
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5260
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] BV8000pro camera became very noisy and poor after 20171227 update

Wed Feb 14, 2018 4:06 pm

Can anybody else confirm that flashing the 20180124 update solved the noisy camera issue wich came out after the 20171227 update?
 
shakta
Posts: 13
Joined: Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:28 am

Re: [TRACKED] BV8000pro camera became very noisy and poor after 20171227 update

Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:13 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Can anybody else confirm that flashing the 20180124 update solved the noisy camera issue wich came out after the 20171227 update?

Now I just can say the positive effect is unstable :/
Sometimes it works, sometimes I can't make focused and unblurred photos. What the heck?
 
Pappmann
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:43 pm

Re: [TRACKED] BV8000pro camera became very noisy and poor after 20171227 update

Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:50 pm

Camera is still bad, in dark environment the camera can not focus. Firmware is 20180124

For the next update, please set the following parameters in build.prop

"ro.def.camera.bright.main=middle" to "ro.def.camera.bright.main=high"
"ro.def.camera.bright.sub=middle" to "ro.def.camera.bright.sub=high"

I cannot use my phone rooted because i have "Google apps device policy" installed to use my business account.
 
chidkaii
Posts: 23
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:40 pm

Re: [TRACKED] BV8000pro camera became very noisy and poor after 20171227 update

Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:05 pm

Camera is very bad of this mobile's model.
 
Aeron
Posts: 122
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:47 am

Re: [TRACKED] BV8000pro camera became very noisy and poor after 20171227 update

Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:44 pm

Pappmann wrote:
For the next update, please set the following parameters in build.prop

"ro.def.camera.bright.main=middle" to "ro.def.camera.bright.main=high"
"ro.def.camera.bright.sub=middle" to "ro.def.camera.bright.sub=high"

I cannot use my phone rooted because i have "Google apps device policy" installed to use my business account.


For those having no problem to use the phone rooted, it is possible to use
BuildProp Editor to edit your build.prop and set the above parameters.
 
User avatar
khaqanson
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Abu Dhabi
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] BV8000pro camera became very noisy and poor after 20171227 update

Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:32 pm

Can we root 20180124 firmware??
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5260
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] BV8000pro camera became very noisy and poor after 20171227 update

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:18 pm

chidkaii wrote:
Camera is very bad of this mobile's model.


It's your opinion ;)
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5260
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] BV8000pro camera became very noisy and poor after 20171227 update

Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:20 pm

Aeron wrote:
Pappmann wrote:
For the next update, please set the following parameters in build.prop

"ro.def.camera.bright.main=middle" to "ro.def.camera.bright.main=high"
"ro.def.camera.bright.sub=middle" to "ro.def.camera.bright.sub=high"

I cannot use my phone rooted because i have "Google apps device policy" installed to use my business account.


For those having no problem to use the phone rooted, it is possible to use
BuildProp Editor to edit your build.prop and set the above parameters.


khaqanson wrote:
Can we root 20180124 firmware??


Rooting is obivously not officially supported, if you do it you have to take your risks ;)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest