Blackview User Forum

 
chtiot
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:46 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
chtiot wrote:
it seems not working : i have pressed Download button and connect my phone but nothing seems to be done.

Status line in the bottom of the Flashtool remains to 0 B/s, 0Bytes, EMMC, High speed, 0:00, USB:DA Download All(high speed, autodectect)

i must set my phone on before clicking Download button?


Please strictly follow this tutorial:
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=319505


Finally, i succeed to flash my phone using the flash tool on a Windos 8.1 PC but i have lost all my accounts.

But now, phone charge as before the update...
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4681
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:58 pm

chtiot wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
chtiot wrote:
it seems not working : i have pressed Download button and connect my phone but nothing seems to be done.

Status line in the bottom of the Flashtool remains to 0 B/s, 0Bytes, EMMC, High speed, 0:00, USB:DA Download All(high speed, autodectect)

i must set my phone on before clicking Download button?


Please strictly follow this tutorial:
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=319505


Finally, i succeed to flash my phone using the flash tool on a Windos 8.1 PC but i have lost all my accounts.

But now, phone charge as before the update...


Great! Wich version did you flash?

Sbielak wrote:
Administrator, please confirm that you received the link.
I have difficulty translating and posting correctly because I am accessing from an old cell phone.


Report received. I'm sending it to the tech team!
 
ghost82
Posts: 70
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:52 pm

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:00 pm

Happy to read you solved chtiot. And also happy to read that probably it was a problem of drivers or something related to the os/hardware pc!
 
chtiot
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:09 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Great! Wich version did you flash?


20171219
 
chtiot
Posts: 46
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:08 pm

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:11 pm

ghost82 wrote:
Happy to read you solved chtiot. And also happy to read that probably it was a problem of drivers or something related to the os/hardware pc!


thanks for your help

it seems that drivers didn't work under windows 10 but it's ok under windows 8.1

i hope Blackview will make a new update without this problem...
 
Wahut
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:24 pm

Strange, I'm running the 20180105 update and having no issues with charging but the battery still drains quite quickly.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4681
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:39 am

Wahut wrote:
Strange, I'm running the 20180105 update and having no issues with charging but the battery still drains quite quickly.


As stated in "battery drain-again" thread, this issue gets solved if you flash (from your PC!) your device to the 20171227 firmware.
Remember to perform a factory reset after that!

viewtopic.php?f=191&t=344524&start=20
 
Wahut
Posts: 11
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:26 pm

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:14 am

blackview_admin wrote:
Wahut wrote:
Strange, I'm running the 20180105 update and having no issues with charging but the battery still drains quite quickly.


As stated in "battery drain-again" thread, this issue gets solved if you flash (from your PC!) your device to the 20171227 firmware.
Remember to perform a factory reset after that!

viewtopic.php?f=191&t=344524&start=20


Thanks, I will give it a try tomorrow :D
 
meldoxures
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:39 pm

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:47 pm

Hi,
Today I received a USB cable type c original blackview and the smartphone is currently charging.
The problem in my case is that with adapters it does not work.

It would be advisable for blackview to use standard C-type USB cables since they are not currently available in physical stores and have to be purchased online from other countries.
 
Larsn
Posts: 9
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:58 am

Re: [TRACKED] after update 20180105-1104 battery doesn't charge

Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:20 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
Larsn wrote:

OK My bad...sorry for that! Drivers were unfortunately not correct installed in my win7 PC. Now they are and i could flash the phone with ROM 20171227_s21v57c2k_jk_tee. Everything like a charm following the tutorial. EDIT: also performed a factory reset afterwards.

BUT afterwards there is still no charging and the phone is not recognised by PC when Power on and connected to PC.
Wireless update Shows current Version BV800Pro-Blackview-V0.1_20170803_20171227-1550.
It is recognised as a Mediatek Preloader device when connected in Power off mode.

I expected this flash to take care of the battery charging issue.

Any thoughts??


Yeah, definitely strange.
Can you try to flash your device to the 20171114 version + factory reset and report back?


Will try later tonite

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests