Blackview User Forum

 
jman0
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:47 am

Re: [TRACKED] ROM_20171227: Back button unresponsive (again) and phone is slow

Fri Jan 19, 2018 7:05 am

blackview_admin wrote:
Guys, can you FLASH the 20171227 update again and report back if the issue gets solved?
I'm asking that because FLASHING the 20171227 update again solved the battery drain-again issue wich came with the 20171227 OTA update.


I did, and the back button stayed the same. In fact, I've been seeing this issue for months, not just the last update
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4651
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] ROM_20171227: Back button unresponsive (again) and phone is slow

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:28 am

jman0 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Guys, can you FLASH the 20171227 update again and report back if the issue gets solved?
I'm asking that because FLASHING the 20171227 update again solved the battery drain-again issue wich came with the 20171227 OTA update.


I did, and the back button stayed the same. In fact, I've been seeing this issue for months, not just the last update


Thanks for your feedback.

Did you notice the sluggish interface issue instead?
 
jman0
Posts: 92
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:47 am

Re: [TRACKED] ROM_20171227: Back button unresponsive (again) and phone is slow

Fri Jan 19, 2018 10:46 am

blackview_admin wrote:
jman0 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
Guys, can you FLASH the 20171227 update again and report back if the issue gets solved?
I'm asking that because FLASHING the 20171227 update again solved the battery drain-again issue wich came with the 20171227 OTA update.


I did, and the back button stayed the same. In fact, I've been seeing this issue for months, not just the last update


Thanks for your feedback.

Did you notice the sluggish interface issue instead?


Yes, it's somewhat slower and it seems to freeze for half a second from time to time
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4651
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] ROM_20171227: Back button unresponsive (again) and phone is slow

Fri Jan 19, 2018 11:00 am

Thanks for your precious feedback guys, i'll add it to the tech report.
 
User avatar
khaqanson
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:35 am
Location: Abu Dhabi
Contact:

Re: ROM_20171227: Back button unresponsive (again) and phone is slow

Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:29 am

blackview_admin wrote:
Can anybody else confirm such problems?


I Flashed 20171227 update yesterday morning and from that time up till now, am not facing any kind of problem, Let me test it for a few more days after that I could tell accurately!!!

Note: At the moment everything is working FINE ! ;) :)
 
rocketman5004
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:17 pm

Re: [TRACKED] ROM_20171227: Back button unresponsive (again) and phone is slow

Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:05 am

I have the problem with the back button, that sometimes it's unresponsive for half a minute, too. I sometimes have to close something and reopen it, just to get back. But it's random when it appears. Also, I bought the phone at the start and had this problem with every single update. So to me, it feels more like a hardware related issue, since software changes didn't do anything.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4651
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] ROM_20171227: Back button unresponsive (again) and phone is slow

Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:04 am

Hi guys!

Flash files for the 20180124 update have been released.
viewtopic.php?f=192&t=213272&p=398849#p398849

Can you flash your device to this version, perform a factory reset after that, and report back if the issue has been solved?
 
kavedel
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: [TRACKED] ROM_20171227: Back button unresponsive (again) and phone is slow

Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:11 pm

Even now with the latest update, the problem with the back button remains. Sometimes it works straight away sometimes it freezes for a while.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4651
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED] ROM_20171227: Back button unresponsive (again) and phone is slow

Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:04 pm

kavedel wrote:
Even now with the latest update, the problem with the back button remains. Sometimes it works straight away sometimes it freezes for a while.


What about the sluggish interface?
 
kavedel
Posts: 80
Joined: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:28 pm

Re: [TRACKED] ROM_20171227: Back button unresponsive (again) and phone is slow

Fri Feb 02, 2018 10:26 pm

I think it got better.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests