Blackview User Forum

 
bonifaceTz
Topic Author
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:22 pm

[SOLVED] Exchange of data from one SIM card to another

Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:40 pm

Hi team!
I'm a blackview BV 8000 pro user, before purchasing bv 8000 I had Bv 6000 but hadn't experience problems I experience in this product.
These problems are as follows
1) Fingerprint sensor
The sensor is there but is almost useless for cannot be used to do anything without other security means such as patterns or passwords.
2) Wifi (Hotspot)
The hotspot of this mobile when turned on can only work when the screen is awake. This makes difficult while using the wifi, you have to
ensure the screen light does not go off for devices connected to Wifi to get connected to internate.
3) Exchange of data from one SIM card to another.
The phone has two slots for SIM card as it was for the BV 6000 but unlike the BV 6000 I cannot switch from one SIM card to another when
I'm off data in one network and having data bundle of the other network present in the phone.
4) Charger cable.
The original cable came with the phone does not charge the phone despite the fact it shows connected to the power port.
Please help me with these problems so that I can continue enjoy your products.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5363
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Exchange of data from one SIM card to another

Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:09 pm

Hi there!

1) The fingerprint sensor is working as intended. That's how Android 7.0 works.

2) This is because of the Android 7.0 battery saver policy. Try to set your device in high performance mode and disable every battery saver options.

3) I can't understand this problem properly. Sorry.

4) Are you using the original charger? Did you try the micro-usb/USB-C adapter with another microusb cable?
 
bonifaceTz
Topic Author
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Re: [SOLVED] Exchange of data from one SIM card to another

Mon Jan 01, 2018 8:58 pm

Thank you for the reply, I would like to clarify problem number three
- This phone is a dual SIM cards. In BV 6000 it was possible to use internet using SIM 1 and when signals in SIM 1 are low it was possible to shift (switch) to the second sim card (SIM 2) of the other mobile network. Hence enjoying the friendliness in accessing internet. This action is now impossible in BV 8000 pro.
- On the issue of power cable, It's yes I'm using original power cable and is the one that doesn't work.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5363
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [SOLVED] Exchange of data from one SIM card to another

Mon Jan 01, 2018 9:17 pm

bonifaceTz wrote:
Thank you for the reply, I would like to clarify problem number three
- This phone is a dual SIM cards. In BV 6000 it was possible to use internet using SIM 1 and when signals in SIM 1 are low it was possible to shift (switch) to the second sim card (SIM 2) of the other mobile network. Hence enjoying the friendliness in accessing internet. This action is now impossible in BV 8000 pro.
- On the issue of power cable, It's yes I'm using original power cable and is the one that doesn't work.


- You'll have to shift it manually. Go to Settings -> SIM CARDS -> Select your preferred SIM for "mobile data" use.

- If your original power cable is faulty, you'll have to contact your seller for it to be replaced.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5363
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [SOLVED] Exchange of data from one SIM card to another

Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:38 am

bonifaceTz wrote:
Hi team!
2) Wifi (Hotspot)
The hotspot of this mobile when turned on can only work when the screen is awake. This makes difficult while using the wifi, you have to
ensure the screen light does not go off for devices connected to Wifi to get connected to internate.


Please go to Settings -> Thetering & Portable hotspot -> Wifi hotspot timeout-> Set it to NEVER time out (= Always ON)
 
bonifaceTz
Topic Author
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:22 pm

Re: [SOLVED] Exchange of data from one SIM card to another

Thu Jan 11, 2018 10:20 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
bonifaceTz wrote:
Thank you for the reply, I would like to clarify problem number three
- This phone is a dual SIM cards. In BV 6000 it was possible to use internet using SIM 1 and when signals in SIM 1 are low it was possible to shift (switch) to the second sim card (SIM 2) of the other mobile network. Hence enjoying the friendliness in accessing internet. This action is now impossible in BV 8000 pro.
- On the issue of power cable, It's yes I'm using original power cable and is the one that doesn't work.


- You'll have to shift it manually. Go to Settings -> SIM CARDS -> Select your preferred SIM for "mobile data" use.

- If your original power cable is faulty, you'll have to contact your seller for it to be replaced.


" You'll have to shift it manually. Go to Settings -> SIM CARDS -> Select your preferred SIM for "mobile data" use." It does not work! I change it manually but the SIM card 2 doesn't work.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5363
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [SOLVED] Exchange of data from one SIM card to another

Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:03 pm

bonifaceTz wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
bonifaceTz wrote:
Thank you for the reply, I would like to clarify problem number three
- This phone is a dual SIM cards. In BV 6000 it was possible to use internet using SIM 1 and when signals in SIM 1 are low it was possible to shift (switch) to the second sim card (SIM 2) of the other mobile network. Hence enjoying the friendliness in accessing internet. This action is now impossible in BV 8000 pro.
- On the issue of power cable, It's yes I'm using original power cable and is the one that doesn't work.


- You'll have to shift it manually. Go to Settings -> SIM CARDS -> Select your preferred SIM for "mobile data" use.

- If your original power cable is faulty, you'll have to contact your seller for it to be replaced.


" You'll have to shift it manually. Go to Settings -> SIM CARDS -> Select your preferred SIM for "mobile data" use." It does not work! I change it manually but the SIM card 2 doesn't work.


After changing this setting, reboot your phone.
You can also try to swap the SIM cards in the slots.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest