Spongie wrote:SUMMING UP FOR ALL USERS:
I´m using the BV8000 PRO and have also the mentioned BT problems, connection drop after 3-4min.
Other devices are working perfect.
I tried to set all mentioned apps to "no energy saving", but still have the problem.
Is there a list which apps need to be set to "no energy saving"?
0) Update you device to the latest firmware and perform a factory reset after that
1) Disable battery optimization for every bluetooth service as
- Bluetooth MIDI service
- BT Tool
- Bluetooth sharing
and for every app that will need to use bluetooth to transmit data as
- Phone services
- Call management
- Phone/Messaging storage
- your music player
- other telephone dialer apps and so on.
2) If the previous step doesn't solve your issue, also disable the "Standby intelligent power saving" setting
and disable Duraspeed.
3) If the previous step doesn't solve your issue, also set your device into "High performance mode"