[TRACKED AND ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

eolodios
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:02 am

Re: [TRACKED AND ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

Postby eolodios » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:36 am

Hello everyone! I'm another BV8000 pro user not happy t about bluetooth connection. I use my phone for work and connect it to my audi mmi system. Every call is disconnected after some minutes. switches off and on in a minute or so.
Also, my 4G and 3G switching makes calls in the car very very unstable, even at my home there are cuts in calls. My previous phone was a Nexus 5 with same carrier ando none of these was a problem.

I've tried every solution posted in this forum and others, even resetting my phone and erasing everything in it, change battery optios as described in this post, ando still the same problems.

Still waiting to blackview admins to a solution. Sorry for my language but I'm really upset.

blackview_admin
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED AND ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

Postby blackview_admin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:31 pm

eolodios wrote:Hello everyone! I'm another BV8000 pro user not happy t about bluetooth connection. I use my phone for work and connect it to my audi mmi system. Every call is disconnected after some minutes. switches off and on in a minute or so.
Also, my 4G and 3G switching makes calls in the car very very unstable, even at my home there are cuts in calls. My previous phone was a Nexus 5 with same carrier ando none of these was a problem.

I've tried every solution posted in this forum and others, even resetting my phone and erasing everything in it, change battery optios as described in this post, ando still the same problems.

Still waiting to blackview admins to a solution. Sorry for my language but I'm really upset.


What firmware version are you equipping?

eolodios
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:02 am

Re: [TRACKED AND ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

Postby eolodios » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:17 pm

V0.1_20170803

blackview_admin
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED AND ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

Postby blackview_admin » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:51 pm

eolodios wrote:V0.1_20170803


Time to upgrade baby! :)
Please update to the latest firmware (20171011 version at least), perform a factory reset (MANDATORY after a firmware upgrade!) and apply the settings written in this thread. You'll see that your problems will be fixed ;)

oaimng
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: [ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

Postby oaimng » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:24 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
oaimng wrote:Yes, I allways update and factory reset as soon as an update appears, because I can't have a decent phone call via Bluetooth... But I've never seen a working fix..


Very very weird as the previous posted fix solved the bluetooth problems for my device, for a friend of mine's device and for other users.
What about duraspeed? try to disable it.

Duraspeed is off, I allways turn it off after factory reset.
Still Bluetooth issues persist...

oaimng
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: [ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

Postby oaimng » Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:29 pm

oaimng wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
oaimng wrote:Yes, I allways update and factory reset as soon as an update appears, because I can't have a decent phone call via Bluetooth... But I've never seen a working fix..


Very very weird as the previous posted fix solved the bluetooth problems for my device, for a friend of mine's device and for other users.
What about duraspeed? try to disable it.

Duraspeed is off, I allways turn it off after factory reset.
Still Bluetooth issues persist...


I tryed different Bluetooth devices that work excelent on other smartphones, but allways issues with bv8000, when screen is on is ok, when screen of and talking on the Bluetooth headset it disconnects, we can't hear eatch other, it stutters...

eolodios
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:02 am

Re: [TRACKED AND ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

Postby eolodios » Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:21 am

Upgraded and still the same. But if have my mapss app on, the bluetooth doesn't crash. Probably is the "screen on" solution. Any tip about having screen on when bluetooth is connected but not neccessarily having google maps connected?

blackview_admin
Posts: 3802
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: [TRACKED AND ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

Postby blackview_admin » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:15 pm

eolodios wrote:Upgraded and still the same. But if have my mapss app on, the bluetooth doesn't crash. Probably is the "screen on" solution. Any tip about having screen on when bluetooth is connected but not neccessarily having google maps connected?


Did you perform a factory reset after the upgrade?
Did you apply the app battery optimization settings posted in the previous page?
Did you disable the "Standby Intelligent power saving" setting?

eolodios
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:02 am

Re: [TRACKED AND ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

Postby eolodios » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:48 pm

Yes I did

eolodios
Posts: 5
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:02 am

Re: [TRACKED AND ALMOST SOLVED] Bluetooth issues

Postby eolodios » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:51 pm

I found a way of having screen on. Just get on deveoper mode and setting screen on if charging. That fixes the bug, but you have to connect your cable everytime you are in the car. It is annoying but....

We keep waiting to Android 8 and probably that will fix the bug.


Return to “Service and tech”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: piotr6309 and 4 guests