The problem of activity during sleep

admin
Site Admin

Re: The problem of activity during sleep

Postby admin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:03 am

Please try to turn on the duraspeed and background task clear.

MB242

Postby MB242 » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:06 pm

jman0 wrote:I'm also experiencing a 10% battery drain overnight (in around 6 hours). 5% with battery saving mode on. But you can't compare this phone with one that uses a Qualcomm Snapdragon 821 processor. It's like comparing a tiny street car and a Formula 1 Ferrari model

That's the reason why I mentioned Oneplus 3T. I expected much better fuel consumption of my tiny P25 street car ;) .
Last edited by MB242 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

burg3r

Postby burg3r » Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:38 pm

Duraspeed and background app closer changes nothing. I hoped but nothing changed.

jman0

Postby jman0 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:18 am

burg3r wrote:Duraspeed and background app closer changes nothing. I hoped but nothing changed.

In my case, I ended up disabling Duraspeed this morning, which I had enabled even before the admin suggested. I use the phone as an alarm clock and, in order to be safer, I use Timely, along with the default alarm. Well, I had Duraspeed enabled and the Timely app whitelisted, and even then, this morning Timely had been killed, so I decided to turn Duraspeed off.

serg2327

Postby serg2327 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:32 am

admin wrote:Please try to turn on the duraspeed and background task clear.

You try to promontory the whole topic, or the very first my post ..
tips like: "make a reset or whatever you set up correctly" does not work here ..! you need to solve this problem at its program level .. I repeat, read the very first post in this thread
people are already tired of resetting the settings, jumping from one firmware to another,
even the sim cards were pulled, the flight mode was turned on but the phone does not go to sleep! how even more verbatim you explain the problem?
I have bv8000 on the P20 processor and there is no such problem at all, my friend has a phone bv8000 on the P25 processor and nothing helps, even with the flight mode the phone is discharged 10-15% per night and this is not normal.
Someone in the topic 4pda wrote that the phone even in the off state is discharged very quickly and completely all have similar problems on the P25 processor

burg3r

Postby burg3r » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:35 pm

I have the p20 processor and having the same problems with the senseless discharging. Please help

Neville

Postby Neville » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:29 pm

burg3r wrote:I have the p20 processor and having the same problems with the senseless discharging. Please help

I have P20. Charged to 100% at midnight, turned to flight mode and unplugged from charger. At 7am battery down to 91%.

Battery settings stated bluetooth had used 7% of the battery during the night, while mobile standby had used 2%.

Clearly flight mode does not really work, in that apps are still bypassing it.

I have noticed that even with Bluetooth turned OFF, my carkit can force a connection. That should not happen. There is something in the software preventing these on air functions from truly shutting down.

burg3r

Postby burg3r » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:48 am

That's right, I have a xiaomi miband 2 and it seems that the phone is permanently talking to the band (both devices are Bluetooth LE certified by the way) . The battery from the miband can be used for up to 20 days. With connection to the bv8000 it's only 8 days. With my old phone it was much better Batter from my miband.

serg2327

Postby serg2327 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:05 am

burg3r wrote:I have the p20 processor and having the same problems with the senseless discharging. Please help

to make such a claim, provide the facts that you have exactly n20, as well as screenshots and the facts that the phone is quickly discharged ... but for now all your applications have no confirmation
many people use utilities that do not correctly identify the processor
MT6757CD --P25
MT6757CH --P20
So what processor do you have?
where are your screenshots confirming the activity of the phone?
just want to remind everyone, we are all here discussing the problem of the activity of the phone during sleep! if your phone is quickly discharged then you do not need to immediately write here that you have the same problem, first make sure that your problem is related to the active mode and then
it is possible that your problem is connected to something else, for example, a battery battery or something else
here's how it looks on the screenshots,
  the phone does not sleep at all:
1.png

the phone works correctly, during the disabled screen goes into a deep sleep:
2.png

Durant fatih

Postby Durant fatih » Thu Nov 16, 2017 5:11 am

I uses wakelock detector to find the reason of the battery drain and i noticed that there is 3 kernel wakelocks using heavily the battery (NETLINK, TTYC0, EINT). The standby mode uses 40 percent of the battery.

Return to “Service and tech”