Blackview User Forum

Rugged_DOC

Re: Phone reboots (crashes) at night, startup sound will wake up everybody

Sun Nov 26, 2017 2:18 pm

I never had reboot issues until duraspeed (wich has been always active in my phone, 20171011 firmware) got an automatic update from the play store.
After the duraspeed update from the play store, my phone rebooted once a day with duraspeed set on ON.

I just disabled duraspeed and never had sudden reboots anymore.
Disabling duraspeed resolved the issue, at least for me.

tavas
Topic Author

Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:57 pm

Duraspeed was updated some day, and it turned itself on without asking me. Is it possible to have image without it?

Edson da Silva

Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:41 pm

I am having the same problem, the phone restarts two or three times a day without this command being requested.

I would like an answer and a Blackview solution for this problem.

Aeron

Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:27 pm

tavas wrote:
Is it possible to have image without it?

And without all the non essential (sometimes crappy) apps like beautysnap that we can't remove ?
And without Google apps, so that wi can download the OpenGapps to suit our need ?

You could make a normal image (default for OTA updates, for exemple) and a light one without the non essential app, for customer who don't want a lot of apps.

Ajith Nambiar

Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:34 am

Dear Team,
Last week i bought one BV 8000 pro model and the phone is restrting oftenly. May be sometimes 5 - 6 times in the night, I tried my level best to keep the start up tone to mute but couldn't. Request a solution to resolve this issue. :(

dhamokk

Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:19 pm

mambociccio wrote:
Factory reset and you will stop the crash reboots
Sorry for the english

Since I did that after the last update (as recommended by admin), how is this supposed to help now? I only got a reboot about once in a month, so it's not really annoying. But even if it helps, I'm very sure, the reboot issue will return after a while, so I have reset again and again and again?
Sorry, but that's not helpful.

blackview_admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:58 am

Rugged_DOC wrote:
I never had reboot issues until duraspeed (wich has been always active in my phone, 20171011 firmware) got an automatic update from the play store.
After the duraspeed update from the play store, my phone rebooted once a day with duraspeed set on ON.

I just disabled duraspeed and never had sudden reboots anymore.
Disabling duraspeed resolved the issue, at least for me.

Please guys, perform this sequence of teps to help us sorting out the problem:

1) UPDATE to latest firmware (20171011 at least)

2) DO A FACTORY RESET after the firmware update

3) UPDATE duraspeed app from the play store and THEN turn duraspeed OFF.

After doing that, test your phone and report results in this thread.
Help us reduce some variabiles to study this problem! Do what we are advising you to do please ;)

mac3000

Re: [INVESTIGATING] Phone reboots (crashes) at night, startup sound will wake up everybody

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:14 pm

I got 20171114 update few days ago through OTA, but cannot factory reset, because after turning on phone by volume up and power there is only a "No command" message. With this update phone restarts every 2-3 days. Yesterday I installed TWRP recovery and reset to factory settings. After this went to play store and updated all apps including duraspeed. Duraspeed in settings is off from the beginning, so I assume that I cannot turn it off more ;) or maybe I can somehow? Unfortunately from this moment I had two restarts in 15 hours.

It would be great phone if you can manage to resolve this and battery drainage issue, but now it's only laying on my desk. If I can provide any data or help solving tell me what to do. Thanks in advance.

zemecha

Re: [INVESTIGATING] Phone reboots (crashes) at night, startup sound will wake up everybody

Thu Nov 30, 2017 1:18 pm

Hello i bought a 8000 pro amd i'm very upset with this crap. Restarts all the time, people can´t ear me, bluetoth doesn't work properly among other annoiyng problems. I've tried to solve it in the forum but blackview admin doesn't help with this issues. Can you help me? it has the last firmware.
José Dias

blackview_admin

Thu Nov 30, 2017 2:11 pm

zemecha wrote:
Hello i bought a 8000 pro amd i'm very upset with this crap. Restarts all the time, people can´t ear me, bluetoth doesn't work properly among other annoiyng problems. I've tried to solve it in the forum but blackview admin doesn't help with this issues. Can you help me? it has the last firmware.
José Dias

Solution is three posts above