Thank you for your detailed bug report.
I can not reproduce this but I will forward this to our engineers. I guess it is an software issue.
Had you tried if
- it is the same issue with apps like open camera?
- a factory reset* is helping?
* wipe data/factory reset in recovery (this will delete your data/settings):
- Power off and then press Power and Volume-up together for around 10 Seconds
- be sure that the little arrow point on recovery (select with volume up, enter with volume down)
- Then the open android with red triangle+"no command" is shown - press Power and Volume up together again
- Select Wipe data/factory reset with volume keys, confirm with power
- After factory reset select reboot system now
hello, a friend have just received a BV8000 , and he has the same problem, and the phone is completly new .
I tried with another soft like open camera and the problem is the same, I thing all the phone have the problem, could you confirm it?