Where can I buy spare loudspeaker and earspeaker?

prascho

Where can I buy spare loudspeaker and earspeaker?

Postby prascho » Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:54 pm

As I wrote in another post my phone came with defective speakers - both the loudspeaker and the ear-speaker are sizzling terribly and I am unable to use the phone normally - only with headphones or with a bluetooth headset.

I contacted the AliExpress seller and he promised to solve the problem but then stopped answering my messages.

I went to a service center and they told me that they can replace the speakers but need original ones. Where can I buy original speakers for replacement? Thanks.

prascho

Re: Where can I buy spare loudspeaker and earspeaker?

Postby prascho » Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:59 pm

What is the official contact channel to reach the Blackview service centre? I am trying to order spare speakers for my phone for over two weeks and nobody is answering.
The AliExpress merchant stop answering, I tried the official Skype Contacts and also the Contact Form at the website and I am getting a complete ignoring up to now.

Admin - please help! it seems that you are the only one here that cares about the customers - thank you for this!

blackview_admin

Postby blackview_admin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:07 am

[quote="prascho"]As I wrote in another post my phone came with defective speakers - both the loudspeaker and the ear-speaker are sizzling terribly and I am unable to use the phone normally - only with headphones or with a bluetooth headset.

I contacted the AliExpress seller and he promised to solve the problem but then stopped answering my messages.

I went to a service center and they told me that they can replace the speakers but need original ones. Where can I buy original speakers for replacement? Thanks.

Please try to update your phone by flashing the latest rom, and see if the speakers are ok.

prascho

Postby prascho » Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:04 am

I flashed BV8000Pro_blackview_20170829 using OTA. No change at all - both speakers are sizzling terribly and cannot be used for making calls, listening to music, etc. Also - the phone ringing is terrible because of this.

blackview_admin

Postby blackview_admin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:05 am

prascho wrote:I flashed BV8000Pro_blackview_20170829 using OTA. No change at all - both speakers are sizzling terribly and cannot be used for making calls, listening to music, etc. Also - the phone ringing is terrible because of this.

Hello. It's a technical issue, not firmware. Contact with your seller about repair.

prascho

Postby prascho » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:08 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
prascho wrote:I flashed BV8000Pro_blackview_20170829 using OTA. No change at all - both speakers are sizzling terribly and cannot be used for making calls, listening to music, etc. Also - the phone ringing is terrible because of this.

Hello. It's a technical issue, not firmware. Contact with your seller about repair.

The seller from AliExpress stopped answering me, after he promised to send me spare speakers. I tried to contact the BlackView support and they are also not answering me. That's why I am asking here - what is the official contact channel with the Blackview support. I tried all contact information from here:

http://blackview.hk/contact-us/

and also the Facebook page and still nobody is responding!

Return to “Service and tech”