blackview_admin wrote:ft1980 wrote:For the Admin
Hello, today i have received my BV8000 PRO, after installation of the tow sim and ad sd card, and add of some app, when i try to restart the BV8000 it freeze with the logo "Blackview" on a black screen and the logo "powered by android".
I try several time, with the same results, pleas give me some anwers.
Try this: wipe data/factory reset in recovery (this will delete your data/settings):
- Power off and then press Power and Volume-up together for around 10 Seconds
- be sure that the little arrow point on recovery (select with volume up, enter with volume down)
- Then the open android with red triangle+"no command" is shown - press Power and Volume up together again
- Select Wipe data/factory reset with volume keys, confirm with power
- After factory reset select reboot system now
Please report if this solved your issue or not.
Thanks for the info as I was able to get out of the Grey screen of death that occured while adjusting eyebrow mode suddenly the screen went grey and I was not able to access anything on the screen. Tried forced reboot, phone would boot and icons were there just for two to three seconds and grey screen of death again.
I followed your instructions as I did not know how to get over the Android with the red triangle and no command info on screen, but as soon as I pressed power and volume up button toghether for just a bit and released them the factory reset screen came up like it should. So now I got it working which is the good news, the not so good news is that all I had was erased. Well, like they say, you can't win them all. At least I got my BV8000pro working again.
Seems like lots of issues with this BV8000pro which I have to confirm as I just got the phone last week. But thanks for the input as your instructions worked for me.