[CLOSED, TOO DISPERSIVE] BV 8000 Pro Problems

grAwp
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:06 am

Re: BV 8000 Pro Problems

Postby grAwp » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:14 am

nanaungoo wrote:The same app 2 icom please help me admin.


Dear user,
try to uninstall whole app, then reinstall it. It will be help to you. I have the same issue after update another app.

dimuthume
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:24 am

Re: BV 8000 Pro Problems

Postby dimuthume » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:17 pm

Hi I need a Big Help.
After the replacement of my phone display and the scren I'm getting a v low GSM signals. WiFi and the blue tooth all works v well . Repair technician couldn't find any cause and he even hesitant to re open up the phone circuit board.
My screen got Brocken by falling from 4th floor directly facing up the display.
Can any one tell me where is the GSM antenna locate in bv 8000?
Plz tell me any solutions to repair my device .
Thx

grAwp
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:06 am

Re: BV 8000 Pro Problems

Postby grAwp » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:44 am

dimuthume wrote:Hi I need a Big Help.
After the replacement of my phone display and the scren I'm getting a v low GSM signals. WiFi and the blue tooth all works v well . Repair technician couldn't find any cause and he even hesitant to re open up the phone circuit board.
My screen got Brocken by falling from 4th floor directly facing up the display.
Can any one tell me where is the GSM antenna locate in bv 8000?
Plz tell me any solutions to repair my device .
Thx



Try to disassembly the phone and unplug all connectors from sim card circuit to main board and unplug signal cable too. Then plug them in reverse. This help me on my BV6000. I had bad network signal too and after doing this is have now perfect signal. I think some connector wasnt good connected.

Make sure the phone is turned OFF !!

Is there any video to demonstrate TEARDOWN BV8000 PRO ?

dimuthume
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:24 am

Re: BV 8000 Pro Problems

Postby dimuthume » Sat Sep 30, 2017 2:53 am

grAwp wrote:
dimuthume wrote:Hi I need a Big Help.
After the replacement of my phone display and the scren I'm getting a v low GSM signals. WiFi and the blue tooth all works v well . Repair technician couldn't find any cause and he even hesitant to re open up the phone circuit board.
My screen got Brocken by falling from 4th floor directly facing up the display.
Can any one tell me where is the GSM antenna locate in bv 8000?
Plz tell me any solutions to repair my device .
Thx



Try to disassembly the phone and unplug all connectors from sim card circuit to main board and unplug signal cable too. Then plug them in reverse. This help me on my BV6000. I had bad network signal too and after doing this is have now perfect signal. I think some connector wasnt good connected.

Make sure the phone is turned OFF !!

Is there any video to demonstrate TEARDOWN BV8000 PRO ?
thank you bro after following your instructions I'm able to bring my GSM signals back.
Now all OK. But there is a charging issue . As many users experiencing my charging light is constantly switching on and difficult to charge the battery. Any solutions ppz

dimuthume
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:24 am

Re: BV 8000 Pro Problems

Postby dimuthume » Sat Sep 30, 2017 1:15 pm

My BV is charging extremely slow it took nearly 6hrs to charge 40 percent. This has happened after the signal and screan replacement. Any one have suggestions to resolve this issue?I'm frustrated with this ..plz

Neville
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Aug 16, 2017 7:36 pm

Re: BV 8000 Pro Problems

Postby Neville » Mon Oct 09, 2017 4:42 am

dimuthume wrote:My BV is charging extremely slow it took nearly 6hrs to charge 40 percent. This has happened after the signal and screan replacement. Any one have suggestions to resolve this issue?I'm frustrated with this ..plz


Did you find a solution to slow charge?

grAwp
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 6:06 am

Re: BV 8000 Pro Problems

Postby grAwp » Mon Oct 09, 2017 9:26 am

dimuthume wrote:My BV is charging extremely slow it took nearly 6hrs to charge 40 percent. This has happened after the signal and screan replacement. Any one have suggestions to resolve this issue?I'm frustrated with this ..plz



Try change signal/charging cable for other and firstly change a phone charger with this type : https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1qxyWXDAP ... Type-C.jpg

oaimng
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: BV 8000 Pro Problems

Postby oaimng » Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:07 pm

ABnormall1993 wrote:I'm very disappointed with Blackview, 1 year ago I bought BV6000 and had issues with software and hardware from beginning, I expected that BV8000 would be finally better quality but it seems that Blackview just wanted to create waterproof phone but doesn't care about quality of the rest, so I have the similar problems from beginning like other ones here: terrible contrast on highlighted areas, poor camera quality, bluetooth audio issues and there's still no update to fix :-/ ...guys from Blackview please wake up! I've hardly saved money to buy this phone I don't expect anything excellent but please at least no issues! Thank you



For contrast issue solving:
https://youtu.be/BbWr35f1714

For bluetooth issue as a temporary fix, I've set the phone screen to don't turn off(eats a lot pf battery but no more stuttering or disconnecting)

oaimng
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Aug 12, 2017 11:41 pm

Re: BV 8000 Pro Problems

Postby oaimng » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:28 am

Alternative solution for the jack problem:
https://youtu.be/GEyFid0HohE

blackview_admin
Posts: 3467
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV 8000 Pro Problems

Postby blackview_admin » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:12 pm

Before posting your issues in this forum please search if it is already posted in an other thread. If there is no one please create one and also mention your firmware version there. Please don't post everything in this "mega-thread". It is very hard to to notice each bug in this mixed-up thread and impossible to answer it, that's why I am closing this one now.


Return to “Service and tech”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: dastillero and 7 guests