justgenius wrote:Hi Admin,
I also have problems with calls. Similar to what was reported, when I hold the phone to my face, it randomly switches to speaker mode. I then have to move the phone away from my face, and click the loudspeaker off, and then put it against my face again. If the call is long, it can happen multiple times during the call. I downloaded an app called "Proximity Sensor Reset", and this did some calibration, but the problem is still there.
My current ROM version is: BV8000Pro-Blackview-V0.1_20170803_20171011-0929.
I will download the latest ROM, BV8000Pro_blackview_20171114, and try again after that.
Is this a common fault? Is there any fix for this?
I have the phone only a few months now, and to be honest I really like the phone, except for the following bugs/issues:
1. Call randomly switches to speaker - maybe a proximity sensor issue.
2. Phone does not synch with Gmail. I am using Tasker and Synker to achieve this.
3. PTT button is annoying when pressed accidentally - it makes a loud noise. Will be good to disable this - I hope this feature will be released soon.
4. Bluetooth - sometimes drops the audio when listening to music on Plantronics Voyager headset. Music randomly drops for 1 to 2 seconds, and then continues.
5. Bluetooth - will not pair with my Bluetooth smart scale. This works fine with 3 other HTC phones in the house.
If these issues were fixed, it would be an absolutely AMAZING phone for me!
Hi there, your problem is completely different from the one in the opening post.
Your problem is related to a proximity sensor fault, wich will need a replacement (you will have to contact your seller to get it)
I won't comment further because of the off-topic, but for the other problems, check the forum. They are almost solved.
EDIT: i edited my post to help you while keeping this thread ON TOPIC.
If you have other problems or questions, please open another thread.