Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

jyothiraj vb
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

Postby jyothiraj vb » Fri Jun 30, 2017 9:33 pm

i was flashed my P2 lite phone with MTK SP flashtool, P2 lite blackview _20170413 (built number) due to microphone complint its solved but , i lost IMEI from phone, what can i do ,how i can restore IMEI in phone ?

blackview_admin
Posts: 4023
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

Postby blackview_admin » Sat Jul 01, 2017 2:52 am

jyothiraj vb wrote:i was flashed my P2 lite phone with MTK SP flashtool, P2 lite blackview _20170413 (built number) due to microphone complint its solved but , i lost IMEI from phone, what can i do ,how i can restore IMEI in phone ?


You can use this tutorial to try and restore your IMEI
viewtopic.php?f=142&t=128401&p=351464#p308642

jyothiraj vb
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

Postby jyothiraj vb » Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:55 pm

dear Admin which OS i want use for P2 lite orginal Mt 6735 ot mt 6755 as in that tutorial......
i was downloaded P2 lite blackview_20170413. in this build version not saw MDDB info....
please provide P2 lite blackview build OS link .
thank you, i was tried in SN tools but application says pre loader erroe

blackview_admin
Posts: 4023
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

Postby blackview_admin » Sun Jul 02, 2017 1:55 am

jyothiraj vb wrote:dear Admin which OS i want use for P2 lite orginal Mt 6735 ot mt 6755 as in that tutorial......
i was downloaded P2 lite blackview_20170413. in this build version not saw MDDB info....
please provide P2 lite blackview build OS link .
thank you, i was tried in SN tools but application says pre loader erroe


is your phone turned off with usb debugging enabled?

jyothiraj vb
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

Postby jyothiraj vb » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:09 am

yes

jyothiraj vb
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

Postby jyothiraj vb » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:19 am

Admin please provide rectified flash ROM

blackview_admin
Posts: 4023
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

Postby blackview_admin » Tue Jul 04, 2017 2:19 am

jyothiraj vb wrote:Admin please provide rectified flash ROM


It isn't anything to do with the rom.
please state;
Windows version:
Exact error that SP Flash Tools gives you:

jyothiraj vb
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

Postby jyothiraj vb » Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:04 pm

I know it's my fault, how i can restore , IMEI and NVRAM data ,SN writing tool not detecting with phone.

blackview_admin
Posts: 4023
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

Postby blackview_admin » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:16 am

jyothiraj vb wrote:I know it's my fault, how i can restore , IMEI and NVRAM data ,SN writing tool not detecting with phone.


please state;
Windows version:
Exact error that SP Flash Tools gives you:

jyothiraj vb
Posts: 14
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:12 am

Re: Lost IMEI whan doing Flash

Postby jyothiraj vb » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:22 am

Problem resolved ,but its difficult for a bignner ,now I'm happy ,thank you for support


Return to “Service and tech”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest