Blackview User Forum

 
EvilFusion
Topic Author
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:06 pm

Problem with facebook snapchat messenger

Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:13 pm

Hey !
I recently bought the p2 lite and when I download apps I realized that some close and loop, can not start one or so start but plant 10 seconds later, it affects applications like Facebook, messenger, snapchat and I confess that finding problems on the day of reception of the smartphone I am pretty disappointed.
I would like to be helped to solve this problem even though I have already tried a lot of solution
-Return the smartphone
-Reinstall the application
-Develop the cache and application data
-Make a factory restore

I'm lost helping me! :(
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 5635
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Problem with facebook snapchat messenger

Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:46 am

We are studying this problem.
To figure out this problem, can you please give us more information that you can offer?
 
EvilFusion
Topic Author
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: Problem with facebook snapchat messenger

Wed Jun 14, 2017 9:03 am

blackview_admin wrote:
We are studying this problem.
To figure out this problem, can you please give us more information that you can offer?

First of all thank you for the speed of your response!
So I explain a little more detail.
I was setting up the laptop so I installed my favorite apps and I realized with two of them (Snapchat and messenger (facebook))
When I am connected to snapchat of the I open the tab storie I see an error message indicating that the application closes and if I try again it puts me that the application does not cease to stop.
Same problem when opening messenger I see 2 seconds of my messages and the application closes.
I do not know if this comes from the update that I installed before downloading my applications, updating system or so all that applications are not yet developed for android 7.0
If you could help me this would be greatly helpful!
I have a blackview p2 lite black color for more information.
 
EvilFusion
Topic Author
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: Problem with facebook snapchat messenger

Thu Jun 15, 2017 6:23 pm

I also installed skype and its done me this same fuck problem I do not know if its just that I have not yet put a sim card but its become very annoying I wait for a response very quickly or I return the smartphone /
 
Dongermon
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Problem with facebook snapchat messenger

Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:18 pm

EvilFusion wrote:
I also installed skype and its done me this same fuck problem I do not know if its just that I have not yet put a sim card but its become very annoying I wait for a response very quickly or I return the smartphone /


if you have a problem, refrain from using explicit language and include the details of your problem such as;
Build number
what solutions you have tried etc.
 
Dongermon
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Problem with facebook snapchat messenger

Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:21 pm

EvilFusion wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
We are studying this problem.
To figure out this problem, can you please give us more information that you can offer?

First of all thank you for the speed of your response!
So I explain a little more detail.
I was setting up the laptop so I installed my favorite apps and I realized with two of them (Snapchat and messenger (facebook))
When I am connected to snapchat of the I open the tab storie I see an error message indicating that the application closes and if I try again it puts me that the application does not cease to stop.
Same problem when opening messenger I see 2 seconds of my messages and the application closes.
I do not know if this comes from the update that I installed before downloading my applications, updating system or so all that applications are not yet developed for android 7.0
If you could help me this would be greatly helpful!
I have a blackview p2 lite black color for more information.


Have you tried clearing the apps cache?
 
Scooby_Guy
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:13 pm

Re: Problem with facebook snapchat messenger

Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:22 pm

I have the same problem, I got my P2 Lite yesterday, installed apps including Facebook, Messenger and Snapchat, so far it seems to be these 3 that are causing issues. Facebook opens and shows notifications but when I click on comments it just shows the loading icon spinning round and doesn't load anything, Messenger just closes right away and will not load, Snapchat loads but when I click to view stories (lower right of screen) it then closes. Is there going to be a fix for this any time soon or can I get a refund, as a smartphone that can not do social media these days is pretty useless?
 
Dongermon
Posts: 158
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Problem with facebook snapchat messenger

Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:09 am

Scooby_Guy wrote:
I have the same problem, I got my P2 Lite yesterday, installed apps including Facebook, Messenger and Snapchat, so far it seems to be these 3 that are causing issues. Facebook opens and shows notifications but when I click on comments it just shows the loading icon spinning round and doesn't load anything, Messenger just closes right away and will not load, Snapchat loads but when I click to view stories (lower right of screen) it then closes. Is there going to be a fix for this any time soon or can I get a refund, as a smartphone that can not do social media these days is pretty useless?


build number?
what fixes have you tried?
etc etc.
 
Scooby_Guy
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:13 pm

Re: Problem with facebook snapchat messenger

Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:40 am

As I have posted on here it obviously isn't fixed so what "fixes" are there? As it is a brand new phone and the apps haven't worked from the start, there was no cache to clear, however, I have cleared app cache and data. Also uninstalled the apps and reinstalled. Still same problem!
 
Scooby_Guy
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:13 pm

Re: Problem with facebook snapchat messenger

Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:07 am

Build number is P2 Lite_Blackview_20170606

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest