I bought a blackview p2 lite and the device came with problems in the software of the microphone, the device is muted, the person on the other side does not hear what is spoken and messages of whatszap are also muted.
After restarting the device the problem is solved for a while but soon it happens again.
I have to restart the device at least twice a day. I wonder if you are fixing this issue and posting an update to fix the problem.
I will report this. please try this:update
to the latest Firmware and perform a factory reset in recovery*
after that.*wipe data/factory reset in recovery (this will delete your data/settings):
- Power off and then press Power and Volume-up together for around 10 Seconds
- be sure that the little arrow point on recovery (select with volume up, enter with volume down)
- Then the open android with red triangle+"no command" is shown - press Power and Volume up together again
- Select Wipe data/factory reset with volume keys, confirm with power
- After factory reset select reboot system now
Please report if this solved your issue or not.