Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

pavebaranov
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 6:09 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby pavebaranov » Wed May 31, 2017 6:16 pm

Correct the problem with the microphone in the apps phone as quickly as possible. Phone is not possible to use. Thank you.

deveci08
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby deveci08 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:59 am

Blackview P2 7.0 Lite Flash download the ROM to those who want to. https://mega.nz/#!6dBTDRwb!oYqe2tP7SEFi ... BtYajviQxQ

note: since the first day. to activate the SIM card and rebooting the phone the wifi connection constantly.

deveci08
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby deveci08 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:06 pm

Twrp or CWM recovery for the Blackview P2 7.0 Lite do you have? I want to make custom ROM. share the link if you know?

deveci08
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby deveci08 » Fri Jun 02, 2017 7:49 pm

when I activate wifi, the phone is rebooting constantly. how I'll fix this problem. the problem hardware?

blackview_admin
Posts: 4016
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby blackview_admin » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:15 am

Hello everyone, below is the corrected download flash rom for P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413
https://mega.nz/#!8WgwRKqK!0XzlHXo1Oe2t ... 11cHS1LiMU

deveci08
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby deveci08 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:29 pm

blackview_admin wrote:Hello everyone, below is the corrected download flash rom for P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413
https://mega.nz/#!8WgwRKqK!0XzlHXo1Oe2t ... 11cHS1LiMU


I tried this ROM my friend. but nothing has changed. there is a need for a software hassle free. also twrp recovery or CWM recovery is required. because the original recovery does not work.

deveci08
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby deveci08 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:32 pm

if that doesn't correct these issues soon will be a bad advertisement for you.

deveci08
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby deveci08 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:17 pm

06.06.2017 update, here is the link for the update may give

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby Dongermon » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:30 pm

deveci08 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:Hello everyone, below is the corrected download flash rom for P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413
https://mega.nz/#!8WgwRKqK!0XzlHXo1Oe2t ... 11cHS1LiMU


I tried this ROM my friend. but nothing has changed. there is a need for a software hassle free. also twrp recovery or CWM recovery is required. because the original recovery does not work.


twrp and cwm are custom recoveries, which I presume affects warranties, also they are a community thing so you'll need to do it yourself by porting it.

deveci08
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby deveci08 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:58 pm

Dongermon wrote:
deveci08 wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:Hello everyone, below is the corrected download flash rom for P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413
https://mega.nz/#!8WgwRKqK!0XzlHXo1Oe2t ... 11cHS1LiMU


I tried this ROM my friend. but nothing has changed. there is a need for a software hassle free. also twrp recovery or CWM recovery is required. because the original recovery does not work.


twrp and cwm are custom recoveries, which I presume affects warranties, also they are a community thing so you'll need to do it yourself by porting it.


the original recovery is bad. it doesn't work. have problems with wifi and audio. we can't find a solution to these problems. you the warranty you are talking about. it wasn't an issue with the stock ROM. why I will spend the effort to custom ROM.


Return to “ROM Download”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest