Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

blackview_admin
Posts: 3197
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby blackview_admin » Mon May 22, 2017 6:15 am

Below is the flash rom on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413.
https://mega.nz/#!wDIyiJYa!chXw4PuRFz4C ... iuDRSYVL5w

The corrected flash rom On P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413 in the below.
https://mega.nz/#!8WgwRKqK!0XzlHXo1Oe2t ... 11cHS1LiMU

nesterov32
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:58 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby nesterov32 » Tue May 23, 2017 2:27 pm

Hey. Many downloaded the archive, but it was damaged, the archiver can not unzip it.

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby Dongermon » Thu May 25, 2017 11:02 am

nesterov32 wrote:Hey. Many downloaded the archive, but it was damaged, the archiver can not unzip it.



Is it tar.gz?

nesterov32
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:58 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby nesterov32 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:07 pm

Dongermon wrote:
nesterov32 wrote:Hey. Many downloaded the archive, but it was damaged, the archiver can not unzip it.



Is it tar.gz?


I do not understand you.

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby Dongermon » Thu May 25, 2017 2:09 pm

nesterov32 wrote:
Dongermon wrote:
nesterov32 wrote:Hey. Many downloaded the archive, but it was damaged, the archiver can not unzip it.



Is it tar.gz?


I do not understand you.



Well the file will either be .zip .rar or .tar.gz

deveci08
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby deveci08 » Mon May 29, 2017 7:56 am

blackview_admin wrote:Below is the flash rom on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413.
https://mega.nz/#!wDIyiJYa!chXw4PuRFz4C ... iuDRSYVL5w


Archive is corrupted. Please renew

burjakoff
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 29, 2017 12:43 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby burjakoff » Mon May 29, 2017 12:45 pm

Прошивка битая. Выложите пожалуйста нормальный архив.

cazac9
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 6:24 am

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby cazac9 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:48 am

I repaired zip file with https://www.diskinternals.com/zip-repair/. But I afreid to use now such ROM from damaged archive

deveci08
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby deveci08 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:53 am

Zip file is corrupted

deveci08
Posts: 28
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 1:57 pm

Re: Flash ROM on P2 Lite_Blackview_20170413

Postby deveci08 » Tue May 30, 2017 6:54 am

Zip file is corrupted


Return to “ROM Download”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests