Hello! After upgrading from android 6 to android 7-, there were problems:
1) The camera overheats and becomes boiling water during video shooting and the phone turns off for at least 20 minutes!
2) In Androde 6, I only worked with two sim cards - after upgrading to android 7 - only one SIM card works during the conversation - the second is inactive and on the turn if the second SIM card is not active the first one is not active !!!
3) Missing the compass - would like to return it!
4) The battery holds now a maximum of half a day !!! Although on the android he had to keep a maximum of a day!
5) If you turn on the navigation after 30 minutes overheating the battery and the phone turns off for 20 minutes minimum!
Help solve these issues!
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
please try to update to the latest firmware version.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest