Download: If you have trouble using the mega.nz-website you can try software like JDownloader 2 for download.
Backup: We suggest to save a backup of your data before updating to a new version.
Update: Update can be make Over the Air (OTA) and by local file update (both step by step) or fy flashing over a PC (direct to any version).
- OTA-Update: Go to "Settings>About phone>Wireless Update>Check for updates. ALL public versions will be published by OTA Update, anyway this method can sometimes be not available for some devices.
- Local Update: Save ZIP-File to your phone storage and select it at "Settings>About phone>Wireless Update>...-Menu>Local updates".
- Flashing: Here you find a Tutorial for flashing ROMs. Please be sure to understand everything. Making mistakes while flashing could brick your device. Attention: On some Windows PCs you may need to delete Chinese letters (only if existing) from the folder name to make flashing work.
- BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20171027 Fix: add the compass menu
https://mega.nz/#!lSJFXZxI!OjHt7MjpFqPm ... _-wdNqephE
- BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170919 Fix: will show all your contacts (before some may not show)
(deleted, please use an newer version)
- BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170717 to fix the blink screen problem
File only for devices had been originally delivered with android 6 (even if updated in the meantime).
https://mega.nz/#!ASRyDY7J!TWJBngH3kwn6 ... opaSJJE_c0
- BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170712 to fix the blink screen problem, optimize the charging problem, GMS certified.
The below flash rom is only for BV7000pro with mainboard delivered already with android 7.0.
[b]File only for devices had been originally delivered with android 7.
https://mega.nz/#!NXwlkSKa!1aABB4ATM9US ... OcKYtOqeng
- BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170622 to upgrade from 6.0 to 7.0
https://mega.nz/#!MeAzgJjS!0uYktS3adpF6 ... G8hvnaMIh8
- BV7000_PRO_Blackview_201700523 old Android 6 ROM. Don't use for devices delivered with Android 7!
https://mega.nz/#!9SBVASJL!gqapvp9wb3u3 ... dSiTGxrVY8