Android 7 download

Holefighter
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Android 7 download

Postby Holefighter » Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:40 pm

bigskull wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:We will release the download file for Android 7 today soon.

Over a week has passed since the day you said you'd release it.
Don't give false hope, and just tell honestly whether you can do it or not.


For me , i want a good image without issues. When they found a issue they should resolve it .better wie wait AS we get a Rom with issues.

bigskull
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:41 am

Re: Android 7 download

Postby bigskull » Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:04 pm

Yeah, you're right. I guess I'm tired of waiting.

Holefighter
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Android 7 download

Postby Holefighter » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:18 pm

bigskull wrote:Yeah, you're right. I guess I'm tired of waiting.

Me too :-) but i want a good Rom so i punished myself to wait

nosferatu13fd
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon May 01, 2017 10:02 am

Re: Android 7 download

Postby nosferatu13fd » Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:50 pm

To get good ROM all users must try it first to find all bugs and thgen the developers can make new one without issues. It doesn't matter we will get new rom today or the day after tomorrow anyway we will get many bugs. So lets they give us get the ROM and then we will see what will happen.

Derk
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:11 am
Location: DE-Göttingen / ID-Ketewel

Re: Android 7 download

Postby Derk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:53 pm

No way - you will by 100% get an system with already known issues!
Blackview doesn't care about the issues because you already bought the phone...
I'm sure by 100% that any Android 7 update will be released with the "root bug" not allowing to run banking and other security software because the system image still has the test-keys labeling.

Dongermon
Posts: 135
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Android 7 download

Postby Dongermon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:42 pm

Derk wrote:No way - you will by 100% get an system with already known issues!
Blackview doesn't care about the issues because you already bought the phone...
I'm sure by 100% that any Android 7 update will be released with the "root bug" not allowing to run banking and other security software because the system image still has the test-keys labeling.


you say all this but they are not required to update the phone at all, the fact they are updating proves they care, as for the bug, its there as blackview use a 3rd party to create the roms.

Derk
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:11 am
Location: DE-Göttingen / ID-Ketewel

Re: Android 7 download

Postby Derk » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:38 pm

Dongermon wrote:
Derk wrote:No way - you will by 100% get an system with already known issues!
Blackview doesn't care about the issues because you already bought the phone...
I'm sure by 100% that any Android 7 update will be released with the "root bug" not allowing to run banking and other security software because the system image still has the test-keys labeling.


you say all this but they are not required to update the phone at all, the fact they are updating proves they care, as for the bug, its there as blackview use a 3rd party to create the roms.


Even if you use 3rd party the developres should follow Android development procedures - not eliminating such a Kindergarden error but stating it is taken care of in the next release or in the current release and you should update is just b*llshitt!
If any mobile phone company doesn't provide updates they will be out of the market within days as for bugs in software the users demand security fixes at least.

bigskull
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:41 am

Re: Android 7 download

Postby bigskull » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:15 am

Hey, admin. Do you really have a plan? You don't even have any comment from one day.

Holefighter
Posts: 86
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Android 7 download

Postby Holefighter » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:51 am

No matter how long it takes, i want a good image without issues without testkey , so take your time and deliver a good image. But yeah i also want to know Ehen wie can expect it.

Marco-66
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: Android 7 download

Postby Marco-66 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:05 pm

A good reading about Android 7 update .... viewtopic.php?f=144&t=97969

May be we will be more fortunate..


Return to “ROM Download”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests