Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Marco-66
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Marco-66 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 6:48 am

Why not all upgrade are via OTA ?
How a person that is not a technician can easily use the Flash tool ?

The product is important but support is more ....

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Dongermon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:03 am

Marco-66 wrote:Why not all upgrade are via OTA ?
How a person that is not a technician can easily use the Flash tool ?

The product is important but support is more ....


There is a simple guide I created that will help with flashing
viewtopic.php?f=172&t=130585

Marco-66
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Marco-66 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:40 am

Dongermon wrote:
There is a simple guide I created that will help with flashing
viewtopic.php?f=172&t=130585

Thanks, I know it. I think that only a little part of the people are
confident with this kind of procedure ... This is why exist the automatic upgrade that should be used also by Blackview ..

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Dongermon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:53 pm

Marco-66 wrote:
Dongermon wrote:
There is a simple guide I created that will help with flashing
viewtopic.php?f=172&t=130585

Thanks, I know it. I think that only a little part of the people are
confident with this kind of procedure ... This is why exist the automatic upgrade that should be used also by Blackview ..


I understand that, and they are informed about the bug with wireless update, it will get fixed but it takes time, for now the easiest solution is to follow my guide.

Marco-66
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Marco-66 » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:13 pm

Dongermon wrote:I understand that, and they are informed about the bug with wireless update, it will get fixed but it takes time, for now the easiest solution is to follow my guide.


Thanks again Dongermon. Just a question, when the userdata is NOT selected, are the "programs/APPs" and their data remain unaltered or not ? In other words, the upgrade will update only the Android Operating System , is it right ?

peluso
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby peluso » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:34 pm

Yes, it is
If you remove the flag to userdate it will update the firmware without touching anything else.

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Dongermon » Wed Jun 07, 2017 4:36 pm

Marco-66 wrote:
Dongermon wrote:I understand that, and they are informed about the bug with wireless update, it will get fixed but it takes time, for now the easiest solution is to follow my guide.


Thanks again Dongermon. Just a question, when the userdata is NOT selected, are the "programs/APPs" and their data remain unaltered or not ? In other words, the upgrade will update only the Android Operating System , is it right ?


That is correct yes, but it is always recommended to completely wipe your phone before flashing, I spent a lot of my time on XDA and they always recommend doing a clean flash

Holefighter
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Holefighter » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:04 am

i try the instructions but it always say This device cannot start. (Code 10)

What can i do. I have Windows 7 ultimate 64bit.

i try to install the driver like this http://techprolonged.com/2015/03/instal ... ndows-all/

Holefighter
Posts: 119
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Holefighter » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:09 am

I also try it with Windows 10 64bit but i got this:
Capture4.JPG

peluso
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:26 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby peluso » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:50 am

Did you enable USB debugging?


Return to “ROM Download”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests