Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Marco-66
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Marco-66 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:10 pm

Using 7zip instead of WinRar the "untar" was successfully.....

Now .... should I "risk" the update via SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1640 or there is a possibility to do it simply and may be more secure via "local update" ?

Thanks

PS : are all of these "issue" to be considered "normal" ?

EDIT : I will follow this guide https://www.getdroidtips.com/install-of ... v7000-pro/

Paulli
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:51 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Paulli » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:14 pm

Hi !
I have upgraded my BV7000 Pro to this version, it has not fixed my A2DP Bluetooth problems.
I might add something to the guide : if you are on Windows 10, the driver installation is not really straightforward. There is a tutorial here : https://forum.xda-developers.com/elepho ... 4-t3267033

Furthermore, I haven't add to push any buttons on my phone to install the firmware : shut it down, connect the cable at the phone end, hit "download" on the software and only then connect it the pc end. It enabled me to recover a soft-bricked phone ( I had interrupted the process during to deselect userdata but the phone would not boot after completion.)

Beware that this will completely wipe your phone as I wasn't able to flash it conserving the userdata partition.

Here's hoping Android 7 will come soon.

jdcesari
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed May 11, 2016 9:11 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby jdcesari » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:36 pm

If you have problems in bluetooth connected to speaker or car audio, install the app
Bluetooth file transfer
It improves my connection
It worked for me

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Dongermon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:06 am

Paulli wrote:Hi !
I have upgraded my BV7000 Pro to this version, it has not fixed my A2DP Bluetooth problems.
I might add something to the guide : if you are on Windows 10, the driver installation is not really straightforward. There is a tutorial here : https://forum.xda-developers.com/elepho ... 4-t3267033

Furthermore, I haven't add to push any buttons on my phone to install the firmware : shut it down, connect the cable at the phone end, hit "download" on the software and only then connect it the pc end. It enabled me to recover a soft-bricked phone ( I had interrupted the process during to deselect userdata but the phone would not boot after completion.)

Beware that this will completely wipe your phone as I wasn't able to flash it conserving the userdata partition.

Here's hoping Android 7 will come soon.


you actually dont need to do anything with windows to install the unsigned drivers, the reason why they are unsigned is because they are opensource drivers. my method has been tested on windows 7 ultimate 64bit and windows 10 home 64bit

Marco-66
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Marco-66 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:14 am

Dongermon wrote:
Holefighter wrote:Same issue


you dont update it via OTA, either flash it by my guide or use the local updates option

Could you let us know how to use the local updates as I was unable to do it ?
Thanks

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Dongermon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:31 pm

Marco-66 wrote:
Dongermon wrote:
Holefighter wrote:Same issue


you dont update it via OTA, either flash it by my guide or use the local updates option

Could you let us know how to use the local updates as I was unable to do it ?
Thanks


settings>about phone>Wireless Update>tap the three dots>Local Update>Internal Storage>Download, then select the downloaded update

Marco-66
Posts: 71
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Marco-66 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:48 pm

Dongermon wrote:settings>about phone>Wireless Update>tap the three dots>Local Update>Internal Storage>Download, then select the downloaded update


Thanks, I know this .... could you read my previous post, in other words if the file is .gz is not seen, if it is renamed to .zip it is seen by local updates but at the end there is no upgrade done .... suggestions ?

EDIT : it seems to me that when BV release a "Flash ROM" the only way to upgrade is to use the flash_tool.exe, the local update is not working.

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Dongermon » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:29 pm

Marco-66 wrote:
Dongermon wrote:settings>about phone>Wireless Update>tap the three dots>Local Update>Internal Storage>Download, then select the downloaded update


Thanks, I know this .... could you read my previous post, in other words if the file is .gz is not seen, if it is renamed to .zip it is seen by local updates but at the end there is no upgrade done .... suggestions ?

EDIT : it seems to me that when BV release a "Flash ROM" the only way to upgrade is to use the flash_tool.exe, the local update is not working.


I would suggest using the flashing tool anyway as i've done it in the past and its easy to get used to

User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 169
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:06 am

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby admin » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:27 am

Hello everyone, you can follow the below flash guide.
blackview flash guide.docx
(368 KiB) Downloaded 141 times

Holefighter
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523

Postby Holefighter » Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:35 am

But why the local update dont work?


Return to “ROM Download”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest