Tethering problem with 2 sims

plinskin

Tethering problem with 2 sims

Postby plinskin » Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:09 pm

Hello, I have my phone bv7000pro from one week, is arrived with installed android 6, I tried my 2 sims , one voice+data and another only data, and when I tried to use the sim only data, tethering didn't work, but the sim with voice+data function well with the data.
I have tried some solution like change the position of the sims, switch off the voice sim and so on...but nothing happen, the only solution was to insert only the data sim.
I have searched the solution on the forum, and I have seen the new ROM with "android 7", I have updated the phone with new ROM, and the problem with the tethering with 2 sims was solved, I was very happy, but after less time android 7 said me through OTA that was available a new update (154mb) , I made the new update, but after this update the problem with the 2 sims mysteriously is returned the same.
I have tried the "recovery factory reset" but nothing happen.
Do you have any suggestion???

Thanks in advance

Roberto

blackview_admin

Re: Tethering problem with 2 sims

Postby blackview_admin » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:28 pm

Thanks for your feedback.
Which Firmware version are you using now (like 20170717) and which was working correct?

Please also try a factory reset in recovery mode (will also delete your data/settings):
- Press Power and Volume up together for around 10 Seconds
- be sure that the little arrow point on recovery (select with volume up, enter with volume down)
- Then the open android with red triangle+"no command" is shown press Power and Volume up together again
- Select Wipe data/factory reset with volume keys, confirm with power
- After factory reset select reboot system now

Please report if this solved your issue.

plinskin

Postby plinskin » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:26 am

Thanks for your reply
These days that I tried the phone, I realized that the problem of the two sims is when the phone was switched off sometimes it happens that tethering does not work the internet, but the problem is resolved if I put the phone in the airplane mode and then take it off.
But now I have noticed another problem, which is the battery overheating during charging, I have the same problem as "bili," I noticed that "bili" is Italian like me, it is possible that there are problems with compatibility with the electric network??
Thanks
Attachments
Screenshot_20170816-100157.png
Screenshot_20170729-203901.png

blackview_admin

Postby blackview_admin » Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:08 pm

plinskin wrote:Thanks for your reply
These days that I tried the phone, I realized that the problem of the two sims is when the phone was switched off sometimes it happens that tethering does not work the internet, but the problem is resolved if I put the phone in the airplane mode and then take it off.
But now I have noticed another problem, which is the battery overheating during charging, I have the same problem as "bili," I noticed that "bili" is Italian like me, it is possible that there are problems with compatibility with the electric network??
Thanks

Italy should have the same 230V like rest of EU, right?
Just be sure to use the original cable and charger.

It is normal that he phone is getting warm during charging. Do you have more problems in that moment like the phone is feeling warm?

plinskin

Postby plinskin » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:46 pm

Yes, my contract with the electric company is for 230V nominal, but I don't know if effectively at 230V, here when you talk about the tension everyone say generically at 220V.
I don't have any problem during the charging, I only to know if is normal that the temperature reach 49°.

blackview_admin

Postby blackview_admin » Tue Sep 12, 2017 2:50 pm

That temperature should be OK!

Return to “Service and tech”