Blackview User Forum

 
PRASANTH
Topic Author
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:25 pm

COULD NOT RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE

Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:45 pm

After installation, some bank related apps wont work on this phone and throws a message "COULDN'T RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE'
How to overcome this issue?
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4659
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: COULD NOT RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE

Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:06 am

What ROM/Firmware-Version you have installed in your phone?
 
Marco-66
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: COULD NOT RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE

Mon Jun 19, 2017 12:12 pm

It seems the same problem already known since March 29th ... --> viewtopic.php?f=175&t=114213&p=303389#p305089

and still with no solution with the latest Firmware 20170523.
 
blackview_admin
Posts: 4659
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: COULD NOT RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:03 pm

Marco-66 wrote:
It seems the same problem already known since March 29th ... --> viewtopic.php?f=175&t=114213&p=303389#p305089

and still with no solution with the latest Firmware 20170523.


The issue had been solved in a software update. That's why we asked about the firmware PRASANTH is using.
 
Marco-66
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: COULD NOT RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE

Mon Jun 19, 2017 1:32 pm

blackview_admin wrote:

The issue had been solved in a software update. That's why we asked about the firmware PRASANTH is using.

I still have the same problem
Screenshot_20170619-152407.png
Screenshot_20170619-152407.png (111.5 KiB) Viewed 926 times


with the latest firmware...


EDIT : I have just removed and installed the APP again, same result ..
 
jmsupery
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue May 30, 2017 9:28 am

Re: COULD NOT RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE

Mon Jun 19, 2017 2:35 pm

I have the same problem since the beginning and never installed any update so maybe is the way the app is looking to the firmware version
 
Marco-66
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:30 pm

Re: COULD NOT RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:17 pm

The "Samsung Smart Home" APP is running fine in others 4 Android devices ...I have this problem only with BV7000 Pro running firmware 20170523.

I should have studied the content of this board before buying the BV7000 Pro phone .... too many "if" ... no certainty ..
Sometimes absurd and paradoxical situations ...what to say .... better to be silent.
 
Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: COULD NOT RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE

Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:21 pm

Marco-66 wrote:
The "Samsung Smart Home" APP is running fine in others 4 Android devices ...I have this problem only with BV7000 Pro running firmware 20170523.

I should have studied the content of this board before buying the BV7000 Pro phone .... too many "if" ... no certainty ..
Sometimes absurd and paradoxical situations ...what to say .... better to be silent.


this is due to the rom having "test-key" instead of "release-key" this happens because the rom has been built by a 3rd party
 
PRASANTH
Topic Author
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Jun 17, 2017 4:25 pm

Re: COULD NOT RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:01 am

[quote="blackview_admin"]What ROM/Firmware-Version you have installed in your phone?
By the term firmware do you you mean BUILD NUMBER ? If so, build number is BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523.
 
Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: COULD NOT RUN ON ROOTED DEVICE

Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:37 am

PRASANTH wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:
What ROM/Firmware-Version you have installed in your phone?
By the term firmware do you you mean BUILD NUMBER ? If so, build number is BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170523.


well firmware version is the same, its just a date that the rom has been upload and/or compiled

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest