Poor battery

zajtam
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Poor battery

Postby zajtam » Sun May 14, 2017 5:32 pm

I have a new phone and I BV7000pro battery lasts only 12 hours if you turn off all vifi 4g. I was wondering whether you what change the software or appliance I returned to the manufacturer or dealer. :|

blackview_admin
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Poor battery

Postby blackview_admin » Mon May 15, 2017 6:04 am

Can you please try to do the battery optimization?
battery optimization.png

robinkrumm
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 8:01 am

Re: Poor battery

Postby robinkrumm » Mon May 15, 2017 8:03 am

I experienced the same issue on my BV6000 AND my brandnew BV7000 pro.

That's a software issue that's OS related (WiFi is draining the battery massively).
On my BV6000 I was able to fix it with a software upgrade.

Unfortunately that seems to be not available for the BV7000 pro right now

zajtam
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 14, 2017 12:48 pm

Re: Poor battery

Postby zajtam » Mon May 15, 2017 9:31 pm

Already but you promised us 600 hours of operation 19 hours of talk time of 9 hours of video how you solve it. Will the correction on Android 7. I bought because you do promise long battery life. :cry:

8meedoo
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Poor battery

Postby 8meedoo » Tue May 16, 2017 12:43 am

My device is just 2 days of use. This bv7000 pro has bad battery management. I need around 4 hours to get it full, and I don't know why they called it is fast charging. The battery also is draining so fast where my mobile won't stay more than 7.5 hours of regular use of whatsapp and browser and some youtube.
I bought it because of the fast charging while I see a bad avery very slow charging. Now after I bought my device online from Joybuy shopping website I won't buy any chinese mobile online

blackview_admin
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Poor battery

Postby blackview_admin » Tue May 16, 2017 3:57 am

8meedoo wrote:My device is just 2 days of use. This bv7000 pro has bad battery management. I need around 4 hours to get it full, and I don't know why they called it is fast charging. The battery also is draining so fast where my mobile won't stay more than 7.5 hours of regular use of whatsapp and browser and some youtube.
I bought it because of the fast charging while I see a bad avery very slow charging. Now after I bought my device online from Joybuy shopping website I won't buy any chinese mobile online


The battery life can be related to how you use your phone, what app and how many apps are running on your phone.

8meedoo
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Poor battery

Postby 8meedoo » Tue May 16, 2017 1:33 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
8meedoo wrote:My device is just 2 days of use. This bv7000 pro has bad battery management. I need around 4 hours to get it full, and I don't know why they called it is fast charging. The battery also is draining so fast where my mobile won't stay more than 7.5 hours of regular use of whatsapp and browser and some youtube.
I bought it because of the fast charging while I see a bad avery very slow charging. Now after I bought my device online from Joybuy shopping website I won't buy any chinese mobile online


The battery life can be related to how you use your phone, what app and how many apps are running on your phone.


What about the charging .. why is it taking long time of 4 hours to be fully charged??

I used "Ampere app" and I noticed that the charging starts with 2200mA and then it drops down to 1600mA!!!

8meedoo
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue May 16, 2017 12:00 am

Re: Poor battery

Postby 8meedoo » Wed May 17, 2017 10:55 am

Already I received the last update and I noticed the battery now is charging faster which it takes 2hrs and 20min. Thank you Blackview team..

Phil
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: Poor battery

Postby Phil » Wed May 17, 2017 10:58 am

8meedoo wrote:Already I received the last update and I noticed the battery now is charging faster which it takes 2hrs and 20min. Thank you Blackview team..


What's the version number of this "last" update you received?

Diesel77
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 3:48 pm

Re: Poor battery

Postby Diesel77 » Wed May 17, 2017 3:55 pm

Hello. Can I put a larger battery? For example 6000 mAh. What is the battery size in the phone?


Return to “Service and tech”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests