BlackView BV 7000 Pro

Rjawdarian
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 7:03 am

BlackView BV 7000 Pro

Postby Rjawdarian » Mon May 08, 2017 6:34 am

Hello,
I need to purchase the BV 7000 Pro battery , since the wire has ripped due to a defect , Will the BV 6000 battery work on the BV 7000 pro , since there is no BV7000 batteries for sale on aliexpress.

Many Thanks

blackview_admin
Posts: 3003
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BlackView BV 7000 Pro

Postby blackview_admin » Mon May 08, 2017 7:50 am

Hi, sorry to tell you that you can't use BV6000 battery in the BV7000 pro.

Rjawdarian
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 7:03 am

Re: BlackView BV 7000 Pro

Postby Rjawdarian » Mon May 08, 2017 8:15 am

Thanks for your reply,

Ok therefore I need to buy a new bv7000 pro battery since the wire is defective and has ripped , where can I obtain a new battery for the BV7000 pro?

blackview_admin
Posts: 3003
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BlackView BV 7000 Pro

Postby blackview_admin » Tue May 09, 2017 5:41 am

Rjawdarian wrote:Thanks for your reply,

Ok therefore I need to buy a new bv7000 pro battery since the wire is defective and has ripped , where can I obtain a new battery for the BV7000 pro?

You can buy from the aliexpress.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Backup- ... 4565fa28c7

mangulo7
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 5:49 am

Re: BlackView BV 7000 Pro

Postby mangulo7 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:50 am

Hello a month ago buy on the page TinyDeal a cell phone model BV7000PRO with IMEI 357373080021397. this cell phone does not want to charge the battery when I connect it to the electric current, therefore I ask you to tell me what is the procedure for me Validate the warranty
regards

Phil
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: BlackView BV 7000 Pro

Postby Phil » Wed May 10, 2017 10:22 am

mangulo7 wrote:Hello a month ago buy on the page TinyDeal a cell phone model BV7000PRO with IMEI 357373080021397. this cell phone does not want to charge the battery when I connect it to the electric current, therefore I ask you to tell me what is the procedure for me Validate the warranty
regards


Ask your seller for changing the phone over warranty.

Fabietto
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Re: BlackView BV 7000 Pro

Postby Fabietto » Sat May 13, 2017 11:32 am

Hello

My issues are the following.

My bv7000pro uses too much battery because of wifi software.
My bv7000pro is not updated but does not update to the newest firmware.

My questions are:

Should I wait for upgrades to android 7?
What else can I do?

Should I return it to Amazon? (I ahave 5 more days leftfor a full refund)

Please give me some advices :idea:

Fabietto

blackview_admin
Posts: 3003
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BlackView BV 7000 Pro

Postby blackview_admin » Mon May 15, 2017 6:50 am

Fabietto wrote:Hello

My issues are the following.

My bv7000pro uses too much battery because of wifi software.
My bv7000pro is not updated but does not update to the newest firmware.

My questions are:

Should I wait for upgrades to android 7?
What else can I do?

Should I return it to Amazon? (I ahave 5 more days leftfor a full refund)

Please give me some advices :idea:

Fabietto


1. You can try to do the battery optimization
battery optimization.png

2. Keep the wifi open, and check settings--about phone--wireless update--check for uptades
3. If you received this phone running Android 6.0, currently we don't have way to help upgrade to Android 7.0. But from late May, all the Bv7000 Pro will be running Android 7.0 directly from shipment.


Return to “Service and tech”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: grAwp and 1 guest