BV7000 camera out of focus

Derk
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:11 am
Location: DE-Göttingen / ID-Ketewel

BV7000 camera out of focus

Postby Derk » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:11 am

I have the issue that the phone runs smoothly but I can't take sharp pictures.
Is there any fix or do I have to return the phone?

IMG_20170408_114641.jpg


IMG_20170408_114508.jpg

Andrew1974
Posts: 14
Joined: Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:34 am

Re: BV7000 camera out of focus

Postby Andrew1974 » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:34 pm

Derk wrote:I have the issue that the phone runs smoothly but I can't take sharp pictures.
Is there any fix or do I have to return the phone?

IMG_20170408_114641.jpg


IMG_20170408_114508.jpg


Me too...

blackview_admin
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV7000 camera out of focus

Postby blackview_admin » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:35 am

Did you set everything is ok?

Derk
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:11 am
Location: DE-Göttingen / ID-Ketewel

Re: BV7000 camera out of focus

Postby Derk » Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:08 pm

The rest of the phone is ok and I tested the camera with different settings and also other camera apps - same issue, can't get focussed pictures.
And as the user user states he is also affected it seems to be a lack of quality control before shipping...

RuudW
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:34 pm

Re: BV7000 camera out of focus

Postby RuudW » Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:51 pm

Hello,

Today I tested the camera, and I have also not sharp pictures. Inside and outside same resultuts. The camera is not working on the right focus.

What to do??

Regards,

Ruud.

blackview_admin
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV7000 camera out of focus

Postby blackview_admin » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:14 am

RuudW wrote:Hello,

Today I tested the camera, and I have also not sharp pictures. Inside and outside same resultuts. The camera is not working on the right focus.

What to do??

Regards,

Ruud.


Can you please offer some pictures for our reference?

Derk
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:11 am
Location: DE-Göttingen / ID-Ketewel

Re: BV7000 camera out of focus

Postby Derk » Wed Apr 12, 2017 7:19 am

blackview_admin wrote:
RuudW wrote:Hello,

Today I tested the camera, and I have also not sharp pictures. Inside and outside same resultuts. The camera is not working on the right focus.

What to do??

Regards,

Ruud.


Can you please offer some pictures for our reference?


Go to the first post, ar least I already posted 2 pictures.

blackview_admin
Posts: 2228
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: BV7000 camera out of focus

Postby blackview_admin » Thu Apr 13, 2017 2:29 am

Can you please help to gather more information about this issue?
Is there someone else at your side have the same problem?

adamepc
Posts: 8
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:47 pm
Location: UK

Re: BV7000 camera out of focus

Postby adamepc » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:03 am

Trying to use camera for the first time and yes it is really poor quality with the stock app and DNG RAW capture (ie Camera2 API) is not enabled by the manufacturer so switching to Adobe Lightroom has limited impact.

The hardware (apart from the ports being non standard depth) is excellent on paper but the software/ROM really lets this phone down
Semi technical UK user

Derk
Posts: 29
Joined: Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:11 am
Location: DE-Göttingen / ID-Ketewel

Re: BV7000 camera out of focus

Postby Derk » Thu Apr 13, 2017 1:30 pm

What more on information do you need?
The camera can't make focussed pictures, tested with different apps and settings, examples provided.
If you don't tell me what else you need I can't provide something else.


Return to “Service and tech”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests