Low volume on microphone

vetnet63

Re: Low volume on microphone

Postby vetnet63 » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:33 pm

My sound problems happen in the calls, sometimes it's me that I can hardly hear and other times it's the people I'm talking to who say the sound is very low.
I made the change that you recommended and improved.
I now listen well but some people continue to say that the sound is very low, and I noticed that now there is a small interval of time in which I pick up the call and only after a few seconds is that the person I called listened.
This solution made everything better at least I'm not so dissatisfied with the phone, but it did not solve.
I'm really sorry because I really like this phone.

Sc0llo

Postby Sc0llo » Sat May 13, 2017 8:49 am

Sadly also has this problem.
Took the advice and changed the UL. After the change, ppl can now hear me a little bit. Changed de UL to the max, and again a small improvement.
However, in the end, i'm hard to understand by the one I'm calling with. Especially when I'm outside at the construction yard.
Also checked if there are any updates available, but there ain't.

This solution also worked for the speaker wich is good enough now, yet can still be louder I hope in the future.

Hopefully soon an update will come to solve this problem somehow...maybe expand the max range of the UL?

blackview_admin

Postby blackview_admin » Mon May 15, 2017 7:47 am

About this issue, we are inspecting on it, but still can not find the exact problem, so it is difficult for us to figure out the solution.
If you can tell more useful information.

Return to “Service and tech”