Use the SP Flashtool to flash either marsmallow ( android 6.0 ) or nougat (android 7.0) to your phone ...
I assume you know how to flash your rom . If not please refer to the collumn for detailed instructions. Briefly they are
1) download the blackview p2 rom (either marshmallow or Nougat) and unzip it in a folder ( lets call it folder-rom)
2) download and install usb vcom drivers
3)download the latest sp flash tool ( at leat SP_Flash_Tool_v5.1628 and higher ) and unzip it in a folder (folder-tool)
4) download twrp for blackview P2 ( at the time of writing it was twrp 3.0.3) , unzip it in a folder (folder-twrp)
If the name of the twrp recovery is recovery.img , make another copy of recovery.img and name it recovery-verified.img
This is because there are two recovery files in folder-rom _ recovery.img and recovery-verified.img (check this out in folder-rom)
5) Disconnect your phone from the computer and SWITCH IT OFF
6) Enter folder-tool and double click "flash_tool.exe" to run it
7) Click on "scatter-loading" and go to folder-rom and click on the scatter file
8)click on "download"
9) WITH THE PHONE SWITCHED OFF , connect it by USB to the computer - the flashing will begin .
A yelow "tick" indicates that it has finished successfully
10) Remove the phone from the usb , switch it on and see it everything flashed ok.
11) Now redo steps 5) 6) and 7)
12) deselect everything by clicking on the topmost tick
13) click to tick recovery and on the same horizontal click and on the extreme right hand side click the location of the recovery. Change it to folder-twrp and click on recovery-verified.img
and then do steps 8) 9) and 10) again
You now have twrp on your blackview P2 .
This should work on any phone with an mtk chipset - they use the sp flashtool ...
Attacked are some snapshots