Flashing guide

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Flashing guide

Postby Dongermon » Sun May 28, 2017 8:19 pm

Hey guys, completed the sp flash tool guide for you all, wasn't sure about including a twrp tutorial as it may void warranties.

If anybody has any problem at all, you can contact me on skype- live:brett.council.97
Attachments
blackview guide.docx
(417.23 KiB) Downloaded 573 times
Last edited by Dongermon on Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Grundkurs
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:40 pm

Re: Flashing guide

Postby Grundkurs » Tue May 30, 2017 5:21 pm

i was able to install the firmware 17_03_2017 following your explanation, thanks a lot!
First i got stuck: When pressing download the red bar appeared but it didnt change to yellow and canceled with an error-meesage. Then i changed the USB-Port and tried it again, then it worked.

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flashing guide

Postby Dongermon » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Grundkurs wrote:i was able to install the firmware 17_03_2017 following your explanation, thanks a lot!
First i got stuck: When pressing download the red bar appeared but it didnt change to yellow and canceled with an error-meesage. Then i changed the USB-Port and tried it again, then it worked.


Glad I could be of service!

blackview_admin
Posts: 3482
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Flashing guide

Postby blackview_admin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 6:28 am

Dongermon wrote:
Grundkurs wrote:i was able to install the firmware 17_03_2017 following your explanation, thanks a lot!
First i got stuck: When pressing download the red bar appeared but it didnt change to yellow and canceled with an error-meesage. Then i changed the USB-Port and tried it again, then it worked.


Glad I could be of service!


Thank you, Dongermon.

Holefighter
Posts: 120
Joined: Mon May 22, 2017 2:37 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Flashing guide

Postby Holefighter » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:02 am

i try the instructions but it always say This device cannot start. (Code 10)

What can i do. I have Windows 7 ultimate 64bit.

i try to install the driver like this http://techprolonged.com/2015/03/instal ... ndows-all/

jemateboer
Posts: 16
Joined: Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:27 pm

Re: Flashing guide

Postby jemateboer » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:22 am

For Windows 10: follow this guide https://forum.xda-developers.com/elephone-m2/help/windows-10-mtk-vcom-usb-drivers-32-64-t3267033

Mind the 'connect after clicking download', because that's what I did wrong.

Dongermon
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:48 pm

Re: Flashing guide

Postby Dongermon » Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:00 pm

Holefighter wrote:i try the instructions but it always say This device cannot start. (Code 10)

What can i do. I have Windows 7 ultimate 64bit.

i try to install the driver like this http://techprolonged.com/2015/03/instal ... ndows-all/


this can be caused by previous drivers that have been installed such as samsung kies. You can use http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/usb_devices_view.html
to look at all installed drivers and uninstall previous ADB and fastboot etc. drivers. then when you plug in your phone go to device manager find your phone in the list, right click and install drivers by browsing a list.


Return to “ROM Download”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest