Blackview User Forum

Yobo1987
Topic Author

Will P2 get Android 7 (Nougat)?

Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:14 pm

As the title says, will it get Android 7 and when is an expected release?

Also, does P2 support wireless charging?

Grundkurs

Re: Will P2 get Android 7 (Nougat)?

Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:55 am

On 4th January 2017 blackview posted on its facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/www.blackview.hk/) that P2 will get Android 7 Update:
"Android 6.0 (Will be updated through Fota to Adroid 7.0)"

kup0

Mon Feb 13, 2017 2:53 pm

No you dont get Nougat for P2. Admin will promise it few months and then quit all communication about it. Thats what happend with BV6000 and that is going to happen P2 too. Dont trust anything Blackview tell you!

blackview_admin

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:42 am

We currently don't have this plan, we will release this while have information.

Wireless charging is not official supported.

w.h.y

Fri Feb 24, 2017 6:22 pm

kup0 wrote:
No you dont get Nougat for P2. Admin will promise it few months and then quit all communication about it. Thats what happend with BV6000 and that is going to happen P2 too. Dont trust anything Blackview tell you!

Hey, trust me, P2 will get Nougat!

Luis Alberto

Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:43 am

blackview_admin wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The fact that this mobile had a good policy of updates would make, many like me, bought this phone; So saying "... we currently do not have this plan" does not seduce.

I have read that it supports Android / Windows as OS, but that information does not appear or I have not found it, in "Blackview.hk". Is there any other specification that does not appear in the features and parameters chart of the P2 Smartphone for your official website?

It is truly difficult to find complete specification information on any of the official pages. An example of this is the doubt I have about, if there is a notification led

Your P2 Smartphone is one of the few options i have to decide...

Thank you

Luis Alberto

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:28 am

blackview_admin wrote:

The fact that this mobile had a good policy of updates would make, many like me, bought this phone; So saying "... we currently do not have this plan" does not seduce.

I have read that it supports Android / Windows as OS, but that information does not appear or I have not found it, in "Blackview.hk". Is there any other specification that does not appear in the features and parameters chart of the P2 smartphone

It is truly difficult to find complete specification information on any of the official pages. An example of this is the doubt I have about, if there is a notification led

Your p2 phone is one of the options I have to decide, thank you