how can i get Blackview p2 parts such as camera

pvshca84

how can i get Blackview p2 parts such as camera

Postby pvshca84 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:11 am

Dear BV Team

Im using blackview p2 for almost a year, now im having trouble with my signal and rear camera. i have allready try to find the camera module in online store but i couldnt find one. can you pls pls tell me where can i buy the rear camera cos mine is useless now... and pls advice for the signal also... i still like this phone tho

thank you for your responses

blackview_admin

Re: how can i get Blackview p2 parts such as camera

Postby blackview_admin » Mon Dec 11, 2017 7:22 pm

pvshca84 wrote:Dear BV Team

Im using blackview p2 for almost a year, now im having trouble with my signal and rear camera. i have allready try to find the camera module in online store but i couldnt find one. can you pls pls tell me where can i buy the rear camera cos mine is useless now... and pls advice for the signal also... i still like this phone tho

thank you for your responses

Hi pvshca84,

the only source I know would be AliExpress. But I didn't look for spare parts for the P2 there yet myself.

jemateboer

Re: how can i get Blackview p2 parts such as camera

Postby jemateboer » Wed Apr 25, 2018 5:51 pm

AliExpress is your friend. Replacing parts on the P2 isn't hard, but you have to be gentle. Just replaced the buttons, tip: if you want to remove the back, remove it at first from the opposite side of the buttons. It's locked like that.

Return to “Service and tech”