No Sound from Earpiece- Blackview p2

tarun

No Sound from Earpiece- Blackview p2

Postby tarun » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:45 am

I Bought a brand new Blackview p2. From day one there is no sound from earpiece, as I am not able to hear call while incoming & outgoing voice call.

I have checked
1.all volume settings,
2. Jackin jack out earphone.
3. Restarted the phone
4. Factory reset.

Plz share if any alternate option is available. Also share any link if any how to repair the same.

blackview_admin

Re: No Sound from Earpiece- Blackview p2

Postby blackview_admin » Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:08 pm

tarun wrote:I Bought a brand new Blackview p2. From day one there is no sound from earpiece, as I am not able to hear call while incoming & outgoing voice call.

I have checked
1.all volume settings,
2. Jackin jack out earphone.
3. Restarted the phone
4. Factory reset.

Plz share if any alternate option is available. Also share any link if any how to repair the same.

Hello tarun, sorry to hear you have problems with your earphones. Please allow me some questions so we can find out the reason (I guess you are using Android 7):
    - Did you try another headset to cross-check?
    - If you plug the earphone, do you see a small headset icon in the statusbar or is nothing appearing?
    - Don't laugh, but I also heard of phones that contain some fabrics/dust when carried in the pockets that prevents the connections to close. As you mentioned the phone is new it is quite unlikely.
    - Is there sound via speaker/bluetooth?
    - Did the earphone ever work before or did you have this condition since the beginning?

Return to “Service and tech”