Random screen-input

jemateboer

Re: Random screen-input

Postby jemateboer » Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:55 am

Dongermon wrote:
jemateboer wrote:I'm just wondering. Maybe someone will know. I just installed the new ROM. Just to make sure everything is new and updated. I had an app on my phone that would change the DPI, so that the screen has more space for icons and things.

Is it possible that that app messed with the screen and by i-dont-know-how registered phantom input?

That could be the cause of the problem, if you want more space for icons try a custom launcher such as Nova.

I already have Nova, but I used Root Essentials to change the dpi. And it came to me that the random input on screen was along the vertical line of the 'normal' setting.

I installed the latest ROM and did not change the DPI, things are working for two days in a row now. So it looks like that was the problem!

jollen

Postby jollen » Tue Jun 13, 2017 12:44 pm

jemateboer wrote:
Dongermon wrote:
jemateboer wrote:What do you want a picture of? The phone? Is possible, but it shows just the phone.

the displays ribbon cable might have become dislodged, you could try to repair it yourself but there is no disassembly guides out there at the moment.

Yeah, already tried that. Opening up the phone isn't that difficult. I reconnected all the cables, but the same thing still happens.

Hi!

Could you give me instructions for how to open the phone please? My screen is not working and I need to replace it.

Cheers

jemateboer

Postby jemateboer » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:17 pm

Unfortunately, the problem returned. Random input on the same vertical line as before.

It happens when I'm charging the phone and the phone is heating up. Does anyone have an idea what to do?

Dongermon

Postby Dongermon » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:30 pm

jemateboer wrote:Unfortunately, the problem returned. Random input on the same vertical line as before.

It happens when I'm charging the phone and the phone is heating up. Does anyone have an idea what to do?

it could be a digitizer problem

jollen

Postby jollen » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:30 am

jemateboer wrote:
Dongermon wrote:
jemateboer wrote:What do you want a picture of? The phone? Is possible, but it shows just the phone.

the displays ribbon cable might have become dislodged, you could try to repair it yourself but there is no disassembly guides out there at the moment.

Yeah, already tried that. Opening up the phone isn't that difficult. I reconnected all the cables, but the same thing still happens.

Hi again!

Is the screen disassembly of Blackview P2 similar to the disassembly of Lenovo P2 in this video? Did you use a heat gun?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfFI5u9QrY4

If not, could you give me instructions for how to open the phone please? My screen is not working and I need to replace it.

Cheers

jollen

Postby jollen » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:32 am

You can buy digitizers at aliexpress for 30 usd

Return to “Service and tech”