Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523

blackview_admin
Posts: 3467
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523

Postby blackview_admin » Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:52 am

Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523,
This ROM can also be used to upgrade from Android 6.0 from android 7.0 via flash tool.( Only for MT6737T to upgrade android 7.0)
https://mega.nz/#!ZPhyRT4T!JTINORmZFmj5 ... 3c--oqif2M

ipankas
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523

Postby ipankas » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:56 am

There is an error while charging the battery. Charges up to 43% and then stop

dmxpowa
Posts: 7
Joined: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:15 am

Re: Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523

Postby dmxpowa » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:31 am

if i send back the motherboard of my phone (with mt6735) will you send one for me with an upgraded cpu that has support?

blackview_admin
Posts: 3467
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523

Postby blackview_admin » Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:28 am

ipankas wrote:There is an error while charging the battery. Charges up to 43% and then stop

It may be the motherboard not reporting the battery as being charged.

ipankas
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:33 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523

Postby ipankas » Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:09 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
ipankas wrote:There is an error while charging the battery. Charges up to 43% and then stop

It may be the motherboard not reporting the battery as being charged.[/quoteAfter restarting the device the problem was resolved, the bad thing is that the particular rom consumes a lot of battery will there be upgrade to solve the problem?

mercury
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523

Postby mercury » Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:18 pm

blackview_admin wrote:Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523,
This ROM can also be used to upgrade from Android 6.0 from android 7.0 via flash tool.( Only for MT6737T to upgrade android 7.0)
https://mega.nz/#!ZPhyRT4T!JTINORmZFmj5 ... 3c--oqif2M


the firmware doesn't exist in mega, can you upload again? thank you

blackview_admin
Posts: 3467
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523

Postby blackview_admin » Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:19 am

mercury wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523,
This ROM can also be used to upgrade from Android 6.0 from android 7.0 via flash tool.( Only for MT6737T to upgrade android 7.0)
https://mega.nz/#!ZPhyRT4T!JTINORmZFmj5 ... 3c--oqif2M


the firmware doesn't exist in mega, can you upload again? thank you

Please find the below to flash your phone.
BV6000s_Blackview_20170622 https://mega.nz/#!kTxB3RyC!3FN6Cpz4D6Lj ... YWBPFEq54U

mercury
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:58 pm

Re: Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523

Postby mercury » Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:50 pm

blackview_admin wrote:
mercury wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:Flash ROM of BV6000s_Blackview_V01_20170523,
This ROM can also be used to upgrade from Android 6.0 from android 7.0 via flash tool.( Only for MT6737T to upgrade android 7.0)
https://mega.nz/#!ZPhyRT4T!JTINORmZFmj5 ... 3c--oqif2M


the firmware doesn't exist in mega, can you upload again? thank you

Please find the below to flash your phone.
BV6000s_Blackview_20170622 https://mega.nz/#!kTxB3RyC!3FN6Cpz4D6Lj ... YWBPFEq54U


Thank you :D


Return to “ROM Download”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest