Improved The service

ifanz20

Improved The service

Postby ifanz20 » Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:41 pm

Dear admin.. For the first time i have this phone.. overall that perfect for me.. but sometimes services not good for your customers.. Please, improved ur service and communicate with your customers anywhere and anytime.. They need your trusted for your business about your product.. thx you..

blackview_admin

Re: Improved The service

Postby blackview_admin » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:11 am

ifanz20 wrote:Dear admin.. For the first time i have this phone.. overall that perfect for me.. but sometimes services not good for your customers.. Please, improved ur service and communicate with your customers anywhere and anytime.. They need your trusted for your business about your product.. thx you..

Hi,

Sorry for any inconvenience caused by us. We are trying our best to provide a better and better service.

Best regards,
Admin

Manny

Postby Manny » Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:03 pm

ifanz20 wrote:Dear admin.. For the first time i have this phone.. overall that perfect for me.. but sometimes services not good for your customers.. Please, improved ur service and communicate with your customers anywhere and anytime.. They need your trusted for your business about your product.. thx you..

I second this, I've made numerous posts and not one admin has responded to me, its becoming a joke.

Grimdrasil

Postby Grimdrasil » Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:24 pm

Manny wrote:

I second this, I've made numerous posts and not one admin has responded to me, its becoming a joke.

You know that they don't rally care about us.

Return to “Service and tech”