Android 7 or not

svenhernot
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 pm

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby svenhernot » Tue May 02, 2017 2:27 pm

i would m not update to 7 (or better don't buy a BV6000)

Problems:
- capacitive buttons (menu-home-back) unresponsive
- bluetooth battery drain
- notification pull-down menu often not working

On paper a good phone, but poor software in reality ...

Parcheval
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby Parcheval » Thu May 04, 2017 6:18 pm

I have absolutely none of these issues with 20170414, no matter if glove mode is ON or OFF, everything's working perfect

Alain 76
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:27 am

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby Alain 76 » Fri May 05, 2017 6:40 am

Same as Parcheval, I just have the mobile data icon that does
not change color when it is turned on or off. Minimal bug.

Kuna01
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:24 pm

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby Kuna01 » Sat May 06, 2017 7:46 pm

Hello,
Only one issue.My bluethoot :) headset connect disconnect always. 10 connect and disconnect 1 minute...

On Android 6 was good.

fosho
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:27 am

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby fosho » Sun May 07, 2017 12:59 am

I wish BV would sticky something that shows the process to go from 6 -> 7. I'm on 20161011 and want to get to current version without connecting to a computer.

Phil
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby Phil » Tue May 09, 2017 3:43 pm

fosho wrote:I wish BV would sticky something that shows the process to go from 6 -> 7. I'm on 20161011 and want to get to current version without connecting to a computer.


When you get no Over The Air updates (at settings>about phone>update) the only good working way is to flash 20170414 over computer. Everything else (local file updates) would be impossible or very complicated because they must used one by one.

Parcheval
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby Parcheval » Thu May 11, 2017 8:07 am

Phil wrote:[When you get no Over The Air updates (at settings>about phone>update) the only good working way is to flash 20170414 over computer. Everything else (local file updates) would be impossible or very complicated because they must used one by one.
But Local Update is definitively the best option, since you don't lose any data nor any system, as it is the case with flashing...

Would suggest to update to the next release through Local Update, and once installed, check if your phone does then recognize the next updates available

Phil
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby Phil » Thu May 11, 2017 10:36 am

Parcheval wrote:But Local Update is definitively the best option, since you don't lose any data nor any system, as it is the case with flashing...

Would suggest to update to the next release through Local Update, and once installed, check if your phone does then recognize the next updates available


Thank you for your suggestion! My phones are on 20161011 and 20171216. The next official file for download I know is 20170414. Do you know any other files or would you try a local file update to 20170414 direct from that versions?

Parcheval
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby Parcheval » Fri May 12, 2017 8:43 am

Would do it to 20170223 since it is now available viewtopic.php?f=144&t=127071

Phil
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby Phil » Fri May 12, 2017 11:11 am

Parcheval wrote:Would do it to 20170223 since it is now available viewtopic.php?f=144&t=127071


I tested to come from 20161216 to 20170223 by local file update but it don't work for me (it's still 20161216 after update process). I will try to flash 20170414 in the next days but I hoped 20170223 could be a solution for everyone who don't receive OTA Updates.


Return to “ROM Download”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 5 guests