Android 7 or not

hersche

Re: Android 7 or not

Postby hersche » Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:38 pm

I really wait for a updade for android 7 too. Well, the existing version is basicly ok for daily use, but bt needs some tries sometimes and for example the wlan-hotspot is not disabling itself after a while of beiing unconnected.. Also the touch makes many many double-presses when type on the keyboard-sometimes, even no touch needed.

At least, there are little updates for android 6 from february.. But even when it's for 3000 testers only, a newer version of android 7 would be great.

Also, i didn't understand the undone android 7.1 - in cyanogendmod, such "little" versionjumps most-often dont need big changes..

To call those waiters inpatient is wrong: bv said what they wanna do, but still not done (well, it's only 4-5 months too late).

I really hope this article didnt get censored as well as my other..

danman

Postby danman » Sat Apr 29, 2017 4:49 pm

Don't do it. My phone came with Android 7.0 and I'm having allot of trouble with screen sensitivity. Especially the capacitive buttons at the bottom of the screen.

In glove mode it is hyper sensitive. There's been some fiddling with the sensitivity in this version and it's a real pain in the but. I'm downgrading to Android 6.0 in the morning. I think, given the frustrations I've had, it will be a step up.

b.mihai.89

Postby b.mihai.89 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:33 pm

I don't know about others. But my bv6000 has arrived with android 7. I bought it less than a week ago. After starting it up i've disabled html viewer. Then i received a notification about another update to 20170414. Did that via OTA. And after a factory reset also applied the local update with the same package after reading on this forum that there are problems with OTA.
Honestly i don't really have any serious trouble with it. Apart from low navigation key sensitivity i am happy with the phone.
I just hope that, as promised, we will receive an update sometime in May so that more stuff should be fixed.

UlmerSpatz

Postby UlmerSpatz » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:10 am

danman wrote:Don't do it. My phone came with Android 7.0 and I'm having allot of trouble with screen sensitivity. Especially the capacitive buttons at the bottom of the screen.

In glove mode it is hyper sensitive. There's been some fiddling with the sensitivity in this version and it's a real pain in the but. I'm downgrading to Android 6.0 in the morning. I think, given the frustrations I've had, it will be a step up.

Should be fixed with version 20170414. Was with me at least so.

danman

Postby danman » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:17 am

Yes but can you answer this.

Do you have Glove Mode turned on all the time?
This update has done nothing to improve the issue.

UlmerSpatz

Postby UlmerSpatz » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:03 am

Glove mode on or off I do not notice any difference. It works. Have it tested without glove.

mauron

Postby mauron » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:52 am

My 6 was polluted by trojan
viewtopic.php?f=144&t=114188&p=292150&hilit=htmlviewer#p292150
So I decided to go to 7 to eliminate these
Now I'm in firm 20161216 android 7 and is stable
After the upgrade I had to uninstall and update the google play service and set up the mail app
Excessive battery drain solved by setting "battery optimization" excluding from this some apps like bluetooth or telegram
now I will go to 65 hours of use
I think if the company advertises the update to nougat it is normal that a user who does not see the phone update is asking why this is happening
My bv6000 for example has never received fota update
ciao

tomithyom

Postby tomithyom » Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:21 pm

Could a phone format and a clean install of the latest version of Android 7 help things. I'm thinking of doing this.
Because some people have reported problems and others have not, there could be something with versions clashing. Maybe updates / upgrades are clashing in some way.

It's just a thought.

Blackview admin, is this possible?

blackview_admin

Postby blackview_admin » Tue May 02, 2017 5:46 am

tomithyom wrote:Could a phone format and a clean install of the latest version of Android 7 help things. I'm thinking of doing this.
Because some people have reported problems and others have not, there could be something with versions clashing. Maybe updates / upgrades are clashing in some way.

It's just a thought.

Blackview admin, is this possible?

We don't suggest you to update your phone by formatting, this can cause data damage in your phone.

ikordic

Postby ikordic » Tue May 02, 2017 9:58 am

danman wrote:Don't do it. My phone came with Android 7.0 and I'm having allot of trouble with screen sensitivity. Especially the capacitive buttons at the bottom of the screen.

I am having the exact same problem on my BV6000 with Android 7.0. When "Glove mode" is turned off, not only the capacitive buttons, but the whole screen has low touch sensitivity - you can not type a message without missing a few letters and having to repeatedly tap on them. The capacitive buttons sometimes work immediately, sometimes after a double tap, sometimes after five taps, however, once the buttons light up they work flawlessly.Turning "Glove mode" on fixes these problems for me (but I have to test the capacitive buttons a little more so I can be 100% sure "Glove mode" fixes them too).

Also I've tested another random BV6000 at the shop with Android 7.0 and it had the same problem.

Return to “ROM Download”