how to find rom on this board?

Phil
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: how to find rom on this board?

Postby Phil » Fri May 05, 2017 11:22 am

@admin I saw a new delivered phone with 20161216 yesterday that also gets no update OTA. There seems to be an issue.
@mauron are you able to flash a newer ROM over PC? That would help to be up to date.

mauron
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:57 am

Re: how to find rom on this board?

Postby mauron » Fri May 05, 2017 4:01 pm

blackview_admin wrote:@Mauron, please open the wifi in your phone, settings--about phone--wireless update--check for updates.

@admin I do the requested procedure but the answer is: "The system is up to date"
Attachments
Screenshot_20170505-175607.png
Screenshot_20170505-175604.png

mauron
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:57 am

Re: how to find rom on this board?

Postby mauron » Fri May 05, 2017 4:07 pm

Phil wrote:@mauron are you able to flash a newer ROM over PC? That would help to be up to date.


hi phil
I would like to update from local or OTA updates
because I have windows xp
while the tool is for win 10 or 7
and then it seems strange, as I also understand to you, that my bv6000 has never received an OTA update

Phil
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: how to find rom on this board?

Postby Phil » Fri May 05, 2017 10:22 pm

I will try next week if its possible to update without flashing

Parcheval
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

Re: how to find rom on this board?

Postby Parcheval » Thu May 11, 2017 7:58 am

Yes, mauron has got a problem because the phone doesn't recognize that new updates available, and has a WinXP PC... Don't you have any possibility with friends or at work to get a newer PC release? That would definitively be the quickest way to update your phone...

blackview_admin
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: how to find rom on this board?

Postby blackview_admin » Thu May 11, 2017 8:08 am

mauron wrote:
Phil wrote:@mauron are you able to flash a newer ROM over PC? That would help to be up to date.


hi phil
I would like to update from local or OTA updates
because I have windows xp
while the tool is for win 10 or 7
and then it seems strange, as I also understand to you, that my bv6000 has never received an OTA update

Hi,you can follow the below steps to find the update:
First keep the wifi open, Settings--about phone--wireless update--check for updates.

Parcheval
Posts: 74
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

Re: how to find rom on this board?

Postby Parcheval » Thu May 11, 2017 8:10 am

blackview_admin wrote:Hi,you can follow the below steps to find the update:
First keep the wifi open, Settings--about phone--wireless update--check for updates.
Mauron already mentioned several that his phone DOES NOT RECOGNIZE that new updates are available, it simply returns YOUR SYSTEM IS UP TO DATE which is NOT the case!!!!

Phil
Posts: 240
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: how to find rom on this board?

Postby Phil » Thu May 11, 2017 10:19 am

@admin IMPORTANT: Many devices don't receive your OTA updates. My ones also stopped at 20161011 and 20161216. Only flashing (and maybe local file updates) are working. I don't know why.

mauron
Posts: 28
Joined: Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:57 am

Re: how to find rom on this board?

Postby mauron » Thu May 11, 2017 3:12 pm

Parcheval wrote:
blackview_admin wrote:Hi,you can follow the below steps to find the update:
First keep the wifi open, Settings--about phone--wireless update--check for updates.
Mauron already mentioned several that his phone DOES NOT RECOGNIZE that new updates are available, it simply returns YOUR SYSTEM IS UP TO DATE which is NOT the case!!!!


that's it
thanks P
We hope this time the admins understand

I also asked if it was possible to have the rom 20170223 for the local upload
Which is the only missing rom to bring the bv6000 to the current version
I'm a little afraid to flash the phone because I've read some users who has brick the phone
While with the local update I had no problems up to the firm 20161216
Screenshot_20170511-171551.png

blackview_admin
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:30 am
Contact:

Re: how to find rom on this board?

Postby blackview_admin » Fri May 12, 2017 6:38 am

Phil wrote:@admin IMPORTANT: Many devices don't receive your OTA updates. My ones also stopped at 20161011 and 20161216. Only flashing (and maybe local file updates) are working. I don't know why.

Hi Phil, we have reported our person to active the OTA update again, there was some unknown reason caused this problem.
Here is also the flashing ROM on version BV6000_blackview_20170223 for you.
https://mega.nz/#!gKIAQSSB!CV6nOk_DrFna ... dDkKWm_IyU


Return to “ROM Download”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests