Low volume of the ringtone speaker

Estebitan

Low volume of the ringtone speaker

Postby Estebitan » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:53 pm

Hi, i bought my Bv6000s on january 2017 on ebay store, but the last month the loudspeaker began to be heard very low, hardly hears the call bell. I tried to contact the seller of ebay many times without getting a response and I do not know what to do. The phone must have a one year warranty as indicated by the seller.
I have tried what appears in the youtube video, immerse it in water, pass an iman through the speaker but nothing, I can not increase the volume.

blackview_admin

Re: Low volume of the ringtone speaker

Postby blackview_admin » Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:18 pm

For the warranty contact your seller. If all the things with water and magnet don't help you could buy a new speaker very cheap on platforms like aliexpress.

Awakekiwi

Postby Awakekiwi » Wed Sep 27, 2017 3:39 pm

you can also try download the app on playstore, "MTK engineering Mode Start"
from here you can adjust the speaker volume limits. try tweaking it a little higher.
My speaker is also crap. I have to use vibrate for calls or I dont hear it

grAwp

Postby grAwp » Thu Sep 28, 2017 9:34 am

Buy new main speaker for 2-4$ or replace whole rear battery cover with built in speaker (in your color device) for 15-20$.

If your choice will be change only the main speaker you must search for waterproof silicone to glue it. Somewhere on this forum is a guide how to replace the speaker you can find it.

Return to “Service and tech”