Thanks for your feedback. I will report this bug to our technician.
Most other users don't have this Issue any more with firmware 20170708. Please check if you both use this firmware and maybe try a factorey reset:
wipe data/factory reset in recovery (this will delete your data/settings):
- Power off and then press Power and Volume up together for around 10 Seconds
- be sure that the little arrow point on recovery (select with volume up, enter with volume down)
- Then the open android with red triangle+"no command" is shown press Power and Volume up together again
- Select Wipe data/factory reset with volume keys, confirm with power
- After factory reset select reboot system now
Please report if this solved your issue or not.
It does not help!
The problem is the discrepancy between the revision of the wheelbarrow and firewood to it.
In most cases, this problem with the phone of the first batch where the touchscreen of the following marking is set: FT5406_MT, VER: 0x1e.
From what I know on the revisions GT9XX_GESTURE, VER: 0x46 and GT9XX_GESTURE, VER: 0x82 there are no such problems !!!
In the first batch of phones, judging by the marking, the touchscreen from another manufacturer !!!
Forumchani "dismantled" boot.img from 20170708 and it only mentions a new touchscreen.
On all the firmware with touchscreen FT5406_MT, VER: 0x1e it was all right.
Only since 20170414 there were deterioration of sensitivity, and on 20170517 and 20170708 it became final to buggy and restart the phone.
You can view the audit by typing in the caller * # * # 114 # * # *
Sorry for my English