Blackview User Forum

 
Phil
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: broken display - warranty?

Thu May 11, 2017 10:10 am

I already received my money back from Amazon in the past for a no more working battery pack after two years. They are very customer friendly.
 
User avatar
admin
Site Admin
Posts: 170
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:06 am

Re: broken display - warranty?

Wed May 17, 2017 1:48 am

Hi everyone, you can buy a replacement display in the below link
https://it.aliexpress.com/item/LCD-Scre ... 6ff0ac488f
 
Parcheval
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

Re: broken display - warranty?

Wed May 17, 2017 9:01 am

admin wrote:
Hi everyone, you can buy a replacement display in the below link
https://it.aliexpress.com/item/LCD-Scre ... 6ff0ac488f
As advertised in the Blackview Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXWucisXgoU for example) as having an ultra resistant display, therefore I understand the warranty does cover a replacement if the display gets accidentally broken during normal usage, please revise
 
Parcheval
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

Re: broken display - warranty?

Fri May 19, 2017 9:47 am

Parcheval wrote:
As advertised in the Blackview Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXWucisXgoU for example) as having an ultra resistant display, therefore I understand the warranty does cover a replacement if the display gets accidentally broken during normal usage, please revise
 
mobosenshi
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:52 pm

Re: broken display - warranty?

Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:55 pm

Parcheval wrote:
Parcheval wrote:
As advertised in the Blackview Youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXWucisXgoU for example) as having an ultra resistant display, therefore I understand the warranty does cover a replacement if the display gets accidentally broken during normal usage, please revise

BV is going to ship me a screen replacement soon.
 
Parcheval
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

Re: broken display - warranty?

Mon Jun 19, 2017 7:30 am

mobosenshi wrote:
BV is going to ship me a screen replacement soon.
I've been told the same, but still waiting to get mine...
 
Parcheval
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

Re: broken display - warranty?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:55 am

Parcheval wrote:
I've been told the same, but still waiting to get mine...
Received the new display and replaced it, everything's OK, thanks! :D
 
Entso
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: broken display - warranty?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:11 am

Hi Parcheval
I`m waiting on my screen to come too. Can u tell me, do I need to do some hard reset before changing the screen or just leave it with last flash update?
regards
 
Parcheval
Posts: 127
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:58 am

Re: broken display - warranty?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:07 pm

No special need, I'm still on 20170619 and didn't encounter any problem following the tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFc-n5Y ... e=youtu.be
 
Entso
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2017 2:46 pm

Re: broken display - warranty?

Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:30 pm

I`m with the last update but waiting for touch screen to receive. Can u tell me what kind of silicone did u use for the microphone?
Thanks again.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest