Blackview User Forum

Search found 12 matches

  • 1
  • 2
by velmafia
Tue Nov 21, 2017 10:22 pm
Forum: ROM Download
Topic: Firmware 20171027 info
Replies: 14
Views: 7028

Re: Firmware 20171027 info

Marco-66 wrote:
"Will updates be made to the first version of the BV7000 PRO?
Yes or no?"

@blackview_admin - please, answer the question.
by velmafia
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:45 pm
Forum: ROM Download
Topic: BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170919 loading is not possible
Replies: 4
Views: 1980

Re: BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170919 loading is not possible

blackview_admin wrote:
Sorry to hear about the broken links. But I now uploaded a newer version.


Still not working...
by velmafia
Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:06 pm
Forum: ROM Download
Topic: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170622 to upgrade 7.0 OS
Replies: 102
Views: 34553

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170622 to upgrade 7.0 OS

cheucheu wrote:
How to backup your mobile before the upgrade ?
Have you a tool ?


As far as I know you can use SP flash tool (flashing tool- "Readback" bookmark), you can find tutorials in google.

BR.
by velmafia
Sun Jul 02, 2017 5:33 pm
Forum: ROM Download
Topic: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170622 to upgrade 7.0 OS
Replies: 102
Views: 34553

Re: Flash ROM of BV7000_PRO_Blackview_20170622 to upgrade 7.0 OS

cheucheu wrote:
The link of this ROM is KO.
Could you repost the ROM ?


Hi,

my ROM backup: https://mega.nz/#!lm4lSAAL!VKw9EYXTY7_W ... _T7nIAfFh4
but I don't know why link from admin post is unavailable.

BR.
by velmafia
Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:27 pm
Forum: ROM Download
Topic: 2G/3G connection problem after "Format All + Download"...
Replies: 0
Views: 565

2G/3G connection problem after "Format All + Download"...

Hi, some time ago I'm flashed my BV6000, unfortunately with option "Format All + Download"... First problem after this was lack of IMEIs, I restore them by SN_Write_Tool, and phone was start working, but not exactly like before. Now phone have problem with 2G/3G connection - only sometimes...
by velmafia
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:00 pm
Forum: Service and tech
Topic: Lost IMEIs after flashing
Replies: 12
Views: 3102

Re: Lost IMEIs after flashing

Hi, investigate my problem with google, and I found information that MetaResult = SPMETA_DLL::META_MAUI_DB_INCONSISTENT error meaning "The DB file(s) being used aren't compatible with SN Writer", so I try to use another version of SN_Write_Tool, and trail and error method I find SN_Write_T...
by velmafia
Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:58 pm
Forum: Service and tech
Topic: Lost IMEIs after flashing
Replies: 12
Views: 3102

Re: Lost IMEIs after flashing

Hi, investigate my problem with google, and I found information that MetaResult = SPMETA_DLL::META_MAUI_DB_INCONSISTENT error meaning "The DB file(s) being used aren't compatible with SN Writer", so I try to use another version of SN_Write_Tool, and trail and error method I find SN_Write_T...
by velmafia
Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:10 am
Forum: Service and tech
Topic: Lost IMEIs after flashing
Replies: 12
Views: 3102

Re: Lost IMEIs after flashing

Please do not update by formatting, the data will be damaged. Unfortunately now - I know this. Thanks for instruction, what you sent to my e-mail, but I still have problem with: EnterAPMetaMode() : MetaResult = SPMETA_DLL::META_MAUI_DB_INCONSISTENT I found in google that this error mean problem wit...
by velmafia
Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:33 am
Forum: Service and tech
Topic: Lost IMEIs after flashing
Replies: 12
Views: 3102

Lost IMEIs after flashing

Hi, after flashing new ROM (BV6000_Blackview_V01_20170414: https://mega.nz/#!dLxRSCIS!42alvYGKTr-7 ... F98EPfyWb4), I lost my IMEIs. Probably because i make "Format All + Download" in SP_Flash_Tool. I tried to restore IMEI by SN_Write_Tool ( http://www.android-hilfe.de/thema/anleitung-imei...
by velmafia
Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:04 pm
Forum: ROM Download
Topic: 3000 BV6000 users will get Android 7.0 OTA update on Dec.24th
Replies: 191
Views: 59339

Re: 3000 BV6000 users will get Android 7.0 OTA update on Dec.24th

Murphy's Law wrote:
The first 90% of a project takes 90% of the time, the last 10% takes the other 90% of the time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ninety-ninety_rule

So, relax - this is normal IT process...
  • 1
  • 2